Tuesday 27 May 2008

My Wishes for You

My friends, through my articles, I laid bare in front all of you. My life is like a book that can be read by everyone. I am not ashamed of my past, and even more, I am not ashamed of my new life in Jesus. And by doing so, I challenge myself to be focus in the Lord, not to be stumbling block for everybody, but being an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

I really want all of you to have eagerness to know Jesus more, because he is real, and he is Son of living God. I also want to challenge every church-goers through my life. See my life, I just 1 year 6 weeks ago really born again. I totally accepted him in my life. I surrendered my whole life to him, my future, my burden, my everything, I put all in front of his feet. Then something began to flourish, now I experience something much more valuable compare to 23 years living as a carnal man.

If you read my writing, I never knew that I can do that, it is because of Jesus, he open my eyes of understanding. And through my writing, I put all my experience with Christ, my spiritual life are already there, you can read it. I laid bare in from all of you.

Reading the Bible is fun, praise and worship him is fun, and pray is fun. My life is fun. I don't need doing immorality, finding pleasure, drug addicted, cheating, etc to have fun. Jesus alone can satisfy my thristy soul. That's my life, how about you? Are you unhappy now even though you are a church-goers or even better you are born again christian?

First thing you have to do is to rethink, are you really have been born again? Or do you still serve two masters? God and Mammon. Are you neither cold nor hot, but lukewarm? That's not the way you should be, my friends. When the trumpets sound in heaven, you will miss your chance to be raptured. You will be left in this world, suffer from the great tribulation that this world never experience before.

If you see tsunami and already scared, or if you see earthquake in China already scared, if you see tornado in United States and already scared. I tell you, that you will experience more than those during period of the great tribulation, and all the 'real' born again Christian will not experience that cause we are already taken up and be in heaven. Will you be one of them who taken up to heaven?

Matthew 7:21-23

Not everyone who keeps saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will get into the kingdom of heaven, but only the person who keeps doing the will of my Father in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, we prophesied in your name, drove out demons in your name, and performed many miracles in your name, didn't we?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you evildoers!

To life in Jesus is not that you will lose your freedom, not at all, but to resist devil. Do you know that every sin you commit will chase after your life? The wage of sin is death. You can enjoy your life by doing immorality, addiction, pleasure, but that just for a short time. In the end, you will have to pay the penalty, that for sure. Your own evil desire will drag you away and entice you. Then after the desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin, and sin when it is fully grown, give birth to death. Have you ever consider that fully? Someday in the future God will judge each person according to what he has done.

Romans 2:6-11

For he will repay everyone according to what that person has done: eternal life to those who strive for glory, honor, and immortality by patiently doing good; but wrath and fury for those who in their selfish pride refuse to believe the truth and practice wickedness instead. There will be suffering and anguish for every human being who practices doing evil, for Jews first and for Greeks as well. But there will be glory, honor, and peace for everyone who practices doing good, for Jews first and for Greeks as well. For God does not show partiality.

But being together with God, you don't have to suffer from those things, my friends. That the first gain, and second one is God will help you through all the problems, matters, troubles, etc. His grace alone can satisfy you. Believe in him, Jesus is his name.

I tell you the truth that christian life is much more than just go the church every Sunday. Jesus want to be your friends, not just your God. He want to be involved in all of your matter, good times and bad times. I can compare between my past and my present life. I am much happier, I hope that you also want to be like that. As iron sharpens iron, I want my life influence you, and we can grow together in Christ.

Just as double check, can you answer my questions here:

  • If God said that you will die in the next 24 hours, will you be in heaven with him?
  • What Jesus meant for you? Just a prophet, a man who born 2000 years ago, died on the cross to save the world. As simple as that? It doesn't need a christian to answer like that, everybody know about it. What do you think, who Jesus is?
  • Do you believe Bible 100% Word of God?
  • Does your christian life seem boring? You are forced to read Bible, to pray, to have fellowship. Your pray seem never across the roof and go up to heaven? Your reading Bible is just like reading newspaper?

If all your answer is like this:

  • I am not sure, heaven:hell = 50:50
  • Jesus is just like you have said before, Alvin. I am agree with you.
  • Bible is not 100% Word of God since it is written by men and canonize by men.
  • Yes, for me, reading the Bible and praying are so boring. I know I should do that, but I can't help it.

I tell you the truth, my friends. You are not 'real' born again Christian. If rapture takes place or your life in this world ended, you will miss your chance going to heaven. Because you are the one who Jesus said, '‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you evildoers!' Repent and leave your sins, be born again and live a life according to his will.

Jesus loves you

1 comment:

Shinta said...

Hi, Alvin...
Thank you ya dah mampir di blog aku..
Maap, baru bisa lihat blog kamu sekarang, soalnya baru buka blog..

Hm, banyak hal yang sangat menarik saat aku baca blog kamu..
mudah-mudahan kita bisa diskusi ya..

Tetap berjalan bersama Tuhan Yesus..

Jbua..