Monday 26 May 2008

My Emotion Turmoil

Even though I am happy that God really appear to me,
I began to be afraid, what He wants to do through my life?

Go back to Indonesia, preach the God's Gospel?
How about my career, my future, my dream?

Even though up until now, I don't have any idea, where God want me to be
I still need to get closer and closer with Him, to really understand Him

But I have fear in my mind

What if God really send me back to indonesia?
There is no future for Chemical Engineer, even worse,
I will experience persecution if I continue my faith in Jesus

Indonesia is the biggest moeslem country
Many churches are closed or destroyed
I am really afraid, what about my career, my life, my future

I came to Germany to pursue my dream,
to have a happy life, to be rich, and if something bad happened in Indonesia
I can stay in Germany with my family, that was my plan
Not this, used by God

Then I started ask God, what do you want from me?
If you really want me to do something for You, tell me, I will follow You
I know you are already inside me, I can feel your present

Talk to me now

I want to open my Bible
One chapter from Old testament and One chapter from New testament

And God really answer me and give me hope and strength
to continue my faith in Him

He is really a good God, and most of all,
He is real, He is different from other gods,
He is alive, He has risen, and now He is in heaven,
Everything was made because of Him

Praise the Lord

No comments: