Monday 19 May 2008

I am so Sorry

I am so sorry to publish again my blog entitle 'Am I Hard?', 'Berjaga-jagalah', and 'My Faith'. God is dealing with me as always. He rebukes me against quarreling about words, it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen.
This is what I learned today from 2 Timothy 2: 14-19
  • Keep reminding them of these things.
  • Warn them before God against quarreling about words, it is no value and only ruins those who listen.
  • Do your best to present yourself to God as an approved worker who has nothing to be ashamed of,
  • Handling the word of truth with precision.
  • However, avoid pointless discussions. For people will become more and more ungodly, ...., and so they destroy the faith of others.
  • However, God's solid foundation still stands.
So, in the end, I just need to tell them that
The Lord knows those who belong to him,” and “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord must turn away from evil.

No comments: