Tuesday 20 May 2008

15 April 2007: My First Love with Jesus

The day I repented. The day I surrendered my life to Jesus
The day I lost my own will, my previous motivation

I didn't want to depend on my own strength and my own will anymore
But to let God design for my future and my whole life

I felt ashame of my own thought
The things that made me proud, made me felt great
The sins that I had done, whether I realized them or not

My ability, my brain, my body, they are nothing in front of God
I can lose them easily if God want them to

Now, I will always try to be a completely different person
Now I am belong to Jesus

I will always ask God to give me consciousness and awareness
To always be humble and self-controlled

I believe in His Word, God will make me to be head not a tail
Not because of my own strength or my own ability

But because He has said so to whom that loves Him

I dedicated all my life for You
My God, My Lord, My Father, My Friend, My Jesus
I love you with all of my heart

No comments: