Wednesday 2 July 2008

Your Questions, My Answers

My friends, lately I have so many comments in my posting. Many of them were angry with me. Here I am not trying to justify myself. What I want to do here is to give them my reasons, my answers. For truly, today, God dealt again with me through my brother, Bro Sigit. He rebuked me in one of the comment.

So far, I have desire that everybody I am in contact with, can come to the knowledge of the Truth, repentance toward God and live pleasing life for Him. Have faith in Jesus Christ as their Saviour. When I saw their understanding, I tried to encourage them, when it didn't work, then I try harder way, I rebuke them, when still it didn't work, I confront them, then I even lost myself, in the end, I said something bad toward them.

Though my intention is to push and push and push until they can get the real experience with God and be independent enough in their faith, not twisted anyhow and anywhere with human doctines or traditions, but still I am lack of wisdom. I forget one thing, Freewill.

It is freewill that God gave Adam and Eve to choose between obey God or rebel against Him. It is the same freewill, God gives us, to choose to believe in Him or reject Him. I can't push people to heaven if they don't want to.

So, my friends, I will not give your souls up already. But, start from now, I just want to try to bring arguments for all your questions you might have about God. I hope I can satisfy you with Bible, reasons, argument, logic, etc. But still, if you can't accept it, I will never again force you. I respect your Freewill. Whether you want to choose heaven or hell, God or Mammon, to be Children of God or Children of Satan. It is your freewill. I just can hope that you are wise enough in all of your decision.

I am coming not to bring all the people to know God, Yes, it would be wonderful if I can do that. But, I truly believe that some of them, or even most of them refuse to know God. Though I care so much about that, but at best, I have put some seed in your heart, whether it grew a bit then bird comes and eats it, or it grew in the shallow soil or among thorns, I can't help it. The soil is your heart, I can't do anything to your heart. Salvation is personal experience. I have tried my best to make the soil prepared, enough water, etc, but if it is still hard as hardest stone. What can I do? I just can only pray for them, the people I am in contact with.

Since today, I am not focusing on making you believe in God as I want you to, but I also start bringing judgment upon you who has read my article, God has tried to minister to you through me, but your heart refused Him.

Jesus told me not to argue with you anymore, I just need to follow what Paul did.

Acts 18:6

But when they began to oppose him and insult him, he shook out his clothes in protest and told them, “Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent. From now on I will go to the Gentiles.

Matthew 7:6
Never give what is holy to dogs or throw your pearls before pigs. Otherwise, they will trample them with their feet and then turn around and attack you

Here I am declaring that I am asking again for your apologies for any mistakes I did till this hour. I felt sorry and terrible about it. I lost myself. No argument. I condemn myself. I know I did wrong. I thank you for all of you, who care about me, still want to rebuke, correct, encourage me. Your words pierce through my heart.

I do stand for what I have published, but I ask forgiveness in the way how I dealt with people who has different opinions with me.

I publicly say to everybody that 'I am so sorry, my friends'

Here I am trying to give answers to questions arise during our interaction. I will answer it, one by one at my best.

1 Peter 3:15-16

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asks you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

My friends, I know some of you really hate me right now. You called me a liar, a self-righteous, a blind man, a chicken, etc. It's okay with me. I thank you that you spend some hours to mock me or do anything you like. But one thing you need to remember. This MP is my Home.

If you are God's children, you should know about Bible, right? Please do read

Matthew 10:12

As you enter the house, greet it.

Before you enter my house and start doing anything (rebuke me, encourage me, or even condemn me and ruin my home). Please introduce yourselves first, with your own ID, not fake ID. I don't care who you are, any person who want to leave any comments, he/she need to show who they really are, at least your MP has something about you. Then, I will invite you to become my friends. If you reject it, let me tell you in advance, I am begging for your understanding, I would also reject any comments, any insults, or anything from you. I am not worthy enough to receive anything from you, bad things or good things.

Questions:

  1. Alvin, what Catholic fellows mean to you? Friends or foes?
  2. Alvin, do you know that through Catholic church, I knew my Savior, Jesus?
  3. Alvin, don't you know that Bible was canonized by Catholic Church?
  4. Alvin, who are you? why you judge people?
  5. Alvin, we are social being, we need to discuss in everything.
  6. Alvin, do you know that Mary is mother of Jesus, Son of God?
  7. Alvin, without Mary, Jesus can't be born and became Son of Man (flesh).
  8. Alvin, we are not worshipping Mary just ask her help to pray for us, the same like you ask your family to pray for you.
  9. Alvin, do you know that Mary is holy, blameless, without sins, keep virgin even after Jesus was born?
  10. Alvin, do you know that Mary is already in heaven, she is the Woman with 12 stars, written in Revelation 12?
  11. Alvin, how would you explain the apparations of Mary in Lourdes, Medugorje and Fatima?
  12. Alvin, do you know that Catholic church was the church built by Jesus himself. Jesus said to Peter, 'I tell you that you are Peter, and it is on this rock that I will build my church, and the forces of hell will not overpower it.
  13. Alvin, do you know that Peter was the first Pope?
  14. Alvin, do you know that celibate is in the Bible, even Paul himself unmarried till his death?
  15. Alvin, was it not the catholic church that first came to being? all other denominations were once part of the catholic church and broke of because of conflicts with the doctrine.
  16. Alvin, if Catholic is not from God, it won't exist till now.
  17. Alvin, do you know that Catholic church is written in the Bible?
  18. Alvin, do you know that Purgatory is written in the Bible?
  19. Alvin, do you know that our prayers and offering can help people who are in torment of Purgatory?
  20. Alvin, do you know that your ancestors now also in hell because they don't believe in Christ?
  21. Alvin, the Catholic population in the world is more than 1 billion. why is the Catholic church still standing after centuries and centuries if it was not from God?
  22. Alvin, I know you are envy with Catholic churches, they look more glamourous, bigger, have more believers than christian.
  23. Alvin, have you checked up on the other side of Catholicism? or have you just been studying all that is negative about Catholic church?
  24. Alvin, what about those who reflect God's love? What do you think is the tree of those who bear the fruits of love, joy, peace etc.?
  25. Alvin, what do you have to say about those saints who have lived lives pleasing to God in the past? What is the tree of the fruits they bear? Couldn't be something non-christian right?
  26. Alvin, i pity you, your great learning driving you insane. You read too much about Bible, my friends.
  27. Alvin, how many friends you have with you now?
  28. Alvin, so you said you don't agree with Oikumenical Movement?
  29. Alvin, do you know that many interpretation in the Bible?
  30. Alvin, you can't be sure that the catholic church is the 'her' in your quotes from Revelations. Revelations is highly symbolic or metaphoric or whatever word you use.
  31. Alvin, do you know about incense?
  32. Alvin, do you know what you are doing? You bring division in church?
  33. Alvin, you should bring peace not wars against people?
  34. Alvin, Jesus teaches us love not hatred?
  35. Alvin, many Christians or Catholics are still babes, they need milk not hard food.
  36. Alvin, you are making people went out from the church. Because you said the way to heaven is not easy, they now go to another church which teach God is Love, God will surely bless us. God will help us, etc
  37. Alvin, I believe so much in Catholic since my prayers were answered when I pray.
  38. This will be update according to questions arise, and if I don't know, I would simply say I don't know, please ask somebody else.

Thank you and God bless you

No comments: