Tuesday 22 July 2008

How to prove that God exist?

I don't want to talk much here but the answer of this question is necessary to my next articles about Heaven, Hell and Purgatory. So, let me make the foundation first for our next topics.

I learned a lot from one of men of God, the wise masterbuilder, Paul (1 Corinthians 3:10). Before I built second floor, I need to build the first floor first on the solid foundation (Petra not Petros) laid only by Jesus.

Before prove heaven and hell, let's proof that God is really exist...

Alvin, can you proof God is exist?

Actually Bible already state clearly that those people who don't believe God, or rather don't admit that God is exist is fool.

Psalms 14:1

The fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that does good.

But, many will hate me if I called them fool. He thinks that he is something when he is really nothing, he deceived himself (Galatian 6:3). So, in order to deal with these people, I need to be the same like them, I make myself a slave to everyone (1 Cor 9:16-23) for the sake of Gospel. To those who don't believe in God, let's discuss with me. For introduction, let me doing sparing partner with myself first, then you can continue by giving me questions in the comments.

Why you don't believe in God?

You would say...Simply. God never exist.

Why, my friends?

Because nobody can prove God is exist. I need something logical like Big Bang or evolution theory or mutation. Because of Big Bang, the universe was created, then particles joined together to be anorganic (not living) and because of some events like lighthing stroke the atmosphere, and threw into the water which contain some 'food' for the first organism to alive. Then because of reproduction and mutation ability, here we are, Alvin. It takes billions of years before it come to this level.

You, are genius, my friends. So, if you are a genius, please tell me, who create the stars who collided each other that make Big Bang? Who gave the first microorganism ability to reproduce themselves, eating food, and mutation so that can evolve (if evolution theory is correct)? Something must make that happen right?

Oh, about that, scientists still doing researches on it. Don't worry, Alvin. Maybe in our time, we can't understand it, but in the next future, our next generation will be able to prove that God never exist. Just consider the past, in the past when lightning stroke, people believed that God was angry, but now, since we know that lightning was caused by electron transfers in the cloud that collided each other, then we can prove that God never exist. Or in the past, people think that God lived outside of the earth, maybe in the Moon or Mars, but now, since we can come and go to Mars or make gigantic telescopes, we can prove that God never exist in the outer space as well. So God never exist.

Your reasoning is wonderful, my friends. But then do you believe that your shirt must be made by someone right? Your laptop, your car, your house, your watch? I would expect you would say YES. No argument. So, do you believe that every painting has its painter, right? Every art has its artist, right? So then, please tell me, who paint and make all of these things...

Sky and Sea?

Earth and Plants?

Sun, moon, stars, rivers, trees, mountains?

Birds in the air?

Animals and plants in the Land?

Or even human being? Can't you see how beautiful they are?

What do you think my friends? Aren't all of them are created sophisticatedly, delicately, so marvelous? Especially human being, including you? Don't you know that you are fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14)? Those are if you looks macroscopically. What about if you look miscroscopically?

Look into your ultra-microscopes, I wonder if you can't see the beauty of those things. Even the smallest atom works in comformation, in order with other part, they join together in harmony to support the life.

My friends, can you tell me, who is the artist of all these things?

Can you answer someone's questions here:

  • Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation? Tell me, if you understand.
  • Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who stretched a measuring line across it?
  • On what were its footings set, or who laid its cornerstone-while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?
  • Have you ever given orders to the morning, or shown the dawn its place, that it might take the earth by the edges and shake the wicked out of it?
  • Have you journeyed to the springs of the sea or walked in the recesses of the deep?
  • Have the gates of death been shown to you? Have you seen the gates of the shadow of death?
  • Have you comprehended the vast expanses of the earth? Tell me, if you know all this.
  • What is the way to the abode of light? And where does darkness reside?
  • Can you take them to their places? Do you know the paths to their dwellings?
  • Have you entered the storehouses of the snow or seen the storehouses of the hail, which I reserve for times of trouble, for days of war and battle?
  • What is the way to the place where the lightning is dispersed, or the place where the east winds are scattered over the earth?
  • Who cuts a channel for the torrents of rain, and a path for the thunderstorm, to water a land where no man lives, a desert with no one in it, to satisfy a desolate wasteland and make it sprout with grass?
  • Does the rain have a father? Who fathers the drops of dew? From whose womb comes the ice?
  • Who gives birth to the frost from the heavens when the waters become hard as stone, when the surface of the deep is frozen?
  • Can you bind the beautiful Pleiades? Can you loose the cords of Orion? Can you bring forth the constellations in their seasons or lead out the Bear with its cubs?
  • Do you know the laws of the heavens? Can you set up God's dominion over the earth?
  • Can you raise your voice to the clouds and cover yourself with a flood of water?
  • Do you send the lightning bolts on their way? Do they report to you, 'Here we are'?
  • Who endowed the heart with wisdom or gave understanding to the mind?
  • Who has the wisdom to count the clouds?
  • Who can tip over the water jars of the heavens when the dust becomes hard and the clods of earth stick together?
  • Do you hunt the prey for the lioness and satisfy the hunger of the lions when they crouch in their dens or lie in wait in a thicket?
  • Who provides food for the raven when its young cry out to God and wander about for lack of food?

My, friends, if someone asked you that questions, can you answer all of those things? For I tell you, those are God's question to human (Job) in Job 38.

Alvin, I know you want to make me agree with you that God is really exist. I am not that stupid, Alvin. If all of these created by God, who created God then?

Ok, if my foolishness, can't help you, let's talk about science, my friends. Do you study Thermodynamic? Too difficult for you? Let's go low, do you study Physic in your High School? Do you still remember the Conservation of Energy? If you already forget about it, don't worry, I will help you.

Energy changes form and moves from place to place but the total amount doesn't change.

Other ways to say it:

  • It's conservation of energy. Energy is conserved during any and every process or transformation or "happening". Energy doesn't pop into existence from nowhere.
  • Energy doesn't pop out of existence into nowhere.
  • Energy is neither created nor destroyed (the old fuddy duddy way of saying it).
  • "Energy in" equals "energy stored" plus "energy out"

So, if you don't think that you are fool, you think that you are clever, genius. You must go to school right? If you believe in Big Bang, Evolution, etc, you should also learn Physic to make you cleverer. In Physic is taught that Energy is neither creater nor destroyed. If you can believe that energy are everlasting. I would like to tell you, my friends. That Energy is GOD. God is neither created nor destroyed.

Hope my foolishness and my science proof convinced you enough that God is really exist. God bless you

No comments: