Friday 4 July 2008

Alvin, who are you? Why you judge people?


I am nobody, my friends. I judge people not, for God doesn't allow me to do that. I am sorry if I conciously or unconciously did. I truly sorry. God, please forgive me.

James 4: 11

Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it.
What I am doing is I come to you, confronted you with Bible, with hope that you would now begin to weep, to tremble, to have burden, godly sorrow in your heart that will lead you to repentance (if you are a sinner), or to encourage, to correct, to rebuke you, Christian or Catholic who think your lives already pleasing to God (in your own judgment, not according to Bible), or to sharpen one another as iron sharpens iron (for you who are a strong-firm Jesus' disciples).That's is what I am doing. I tell you plainly, so if you don't like my intention, go and leave, please remove me from your contact list. I really want to make sure, who are my real brothers and sisters.


Alvin, why you judge people?

Sorry, if you have that kind of feeling toward me, maybe I didn't express myself well. Bible, the Word of God is the one who judges people, not me, my friends. Actually, I just make Bible clearer for you, maybe all of this time you never open your Bible and read it. You just go to the church and listen to any preachers that preached. Without knowing whether they said something from their own wisdom or from the Spirit of God. Because you are still infant, or rather, spiritually dead.

Do you know that Satan also know the Bible? Do you know that Satan even believe that there is one God and tremble? So if you are an atheist, maybe you are more devilish than Satan. Sorry, I am joking here. Satan is the most devilish thing in this universe, he is Father of Lies, Miseries, Sorrowfulness, Sadness, etc. You (atheist) are in the second position. =)

So, my friends. I come to you with love (self-declare) to prevent you going to hell (my genuine intention). Please tell me, how can I prevent you going to hell without telling you about your sinful life, wickedness, shameful behaviour? Tell you about Peace and Love till you are dead? Let's us drink and eat for tomorrow we died? You are spiritually dead, you even don't know that you are a sinner. Unless somebody come to you and said, 'Repent, your sinful life will cost you your eternity in heaven!'

With what based I tell you about this is right, that is wrong, this is pleasing God, that is inviting His Wrath? My own wisdom? My own conciousness? My own understanding? Hey, I am studying Chemical Engineering, not Law. Do you want me to judge you with Chemical formulas, Mathematical Equations, or Empirical Calculation? Of course not, right? You will leave and go and telling people that 'Alvin is crazy, he is condemning people with formulas, equations, bla, bla..'


Let me reason here


Do you know that every country has its own policy, rules? For example: In Indonesia, there are new rules about fining against bribery. If you do bribe the police when you broke the rule while driving your vehicle, you will be fined 10 million rupiah. Of course, Indonesia government need to propagate and publicly publish those rules first. It would be very unfair, if the police fined me 10 million rupiah when I tried to bribe him without government publicly published it. I can appeal to the court and I believe that I will win my case.

My friends, 100 years from now, all of us will be a dead body. We are going to visit God's throne to be judged according to what we have done (Romans 2). How can God judge people if he never publicly propagated his Rules, his Law? If I am judged by him for something he never told me, I would be the first one who burn my Bible for God told me lies. If He is a liar, He can't be in heaven, because Bible said that all the liars will not inherit kingdom of heaven. But thanks be to God. He really propagated his Rules, his Law. He made himself known through Jesus. He sent his begotten Son to preach the Gospel, written in the Bible. Bible is Word of God. With it, God will judge us.


James 4: 12

There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you—who are you to judge your neighbor?


Then, you said, 'Yes, Alvin, God is the one who will judge us, even though you have Bible, it doesn't necessarily you are the one who only right here, you won't say that you have the mind of God, right? Mind of Christ?'


1 Corinthians 2:15-16

The spiritual man makes judgment about all things, but he himself is not subjected to any man's judgment: For who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Do you see the term spiritual man? What does it mean? It means the man who has Holy Spirit inside him. Holy Spirit is the one who tell me what to say, what to write, what to do with you, not my own.


John 16:8-11

When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment: in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me; in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.


John 16:13-14

But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you.

I used Bible and Holy Spirit inside me to tell you plainly about your sins, your righteousness, your judgment. I also be subjected to God's judgment, to Bible, but not of any man's judgment. I am a spiritual man (self-declare), you need to rebuke me with your Spirit of God if you find something not right in me, because I never want to be self-righteous, prideful person. I want to always listen to somebody's ministry. I need that too, I ask you to help me build up my Spirit. Please rebuke, correct, encourage me, if I am wrong. But please don't rebuke me with philosophies, doctrines, sound of teachings, quotations, or bla..bla.. or I will say to you. like Jesus said to Peter, 'Get behind me, Satan. You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

Then you keep telling me, Alvin, your teaching is different with what my pastors teach. They said, 'Once Saved Forever Saved', so if once in my lifetime, I have went in front to the altar, inviting Jesus, heaven will be my next destination, as long as when people ask to me, 'Do you believe in Jesus?', I can say confidently, 'Yes, I am.'

How about if they threatening you with knife on your neck? You said to me, 'Of course, Alvin, I choose to be a dead body instead of denying Jesus.' My friends, can I ask you something?
  • You know Peter? One of Jesus' first disciples? He followed Jesus everywhere, He saw His miracles, everyday he was with Him. He can say everything while everything is in peace. Maybe you also like Him right now. You can say like Peter said confidently.

Matthew 26:33

Peter replied, "Even if all fall away on account of you, I never will."

  • Are you really sure about that, my friends? You never seen Jesus with your own eyes, you never seen His miracles, you even don't 100% sure that heaven and hell exist, Jesus was born and died on the cross 2000 years ago, Bible 100% true, world created in 6 days. Will you not be like Peter?
  • I hope you are not a liar, because right now, If you are really love Jesus like that, ready to die instead of denying Him. Please go and preach, tell about Him to all your friends. Isn't doing that much more easy for you than beheaded, right? Is when people mocking at you more bearable than your neck was cut, or your body was burn, right? (God is ministering to me as well while I am writing right now).
  • Why don't you do that? Are you choosing to be a liar now?

Many Christians and Catholics reasons...Alvin, there are many ways in preaching the Gospel, you can be a missionaris, pastor, preacher, reverant, etc. But for my own, I don't have that calling. Who said that? Is Great Commission only for the preachers, missionaris, pastors, etc? Are you not Jesus' disciples? You want to go to heaven, but you don't want to labor for it. You are too naive, my friends.


Matthew 28:18-21

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.

Then you give me argument: I am not a preacher, that for sure. But, I live righteous, no cheat, no lies, all my collegues know me as Christian. They called me good believer, even though there are non-believers. My question: Have you preached to them? (Again, God is ministering to myself)

Your righteous, holy life is one thing. But that's not Great Commission. That's the salt of the earth and the light of the world. Every believer should do that as well, in parallel with do Great Commission. You have to do both, my friends.

Matthew 5:13-16

You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men.
You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

You want to go to heaven? Do labor for God. God bless you

No comments: