Friday 18 July 2008

Romeo and Juliet: Love or Lust?

When I wrote http://alvinsu.multiply.com/journal/item/176/, it came across my mind about man who loves girl next door but don't have courage to confess to her, so that he ask medium, spirit, or etc to do something on behalf of him. And because of that, he started to make access between Satan and them (the man and the woman).

I said there that I pitied the man who behave like that. If you who read this article still behaving like that, be like a man, my brothers. If you love somebody, chase her gently and diligently, show her your true self and let her decide, if she didn't love you still, find another one. Why is so difficult?

I want to talk about Marriage in my Christian perspective, I haven't married yet. I am learning about it..But I want to learn from God, not from human wisdom.

My friends, there is no such roman like Romeo and Juliet in God's perspective. The ones who ready to drink poison instead of being separated with the loved one. Or for girls/women who ready to sacrifice their virginity in the name of love for her boyfriend. Or boys or men who force his girlfriend to prove her love to him by doing sex.

Do you think it is normal to have sex before married? Do you think I am the only one who old-fashioned here? Do you think I didn't adapt well with society, culture, and circumstances?

I live in Germany, I know how the people behave here. Since 14 years old, they already tried to have sex. And at 17, they began to be very uncomfortable with their virginity, their friends will mock them as unsold. The society is so bad, what is right simply become wrong, what is wrong simply become right. Have you seen American Pie Movie? See how they want to give up their virginity on the Graduation Day from High School, boys and girls are alike.

If you think you are a man and you are very proud because you have dated more than 20 women in your love-life and scored some of them. I pity you. You should be ashamed, my brothers. You do immorality, you play with other's heart, you think you are great man? You boasted in front of your friends about your new girl-friends that come and go every week. You are playboy...stupid boy...you are a boy not a man...who never learn how to love and to be loved. Go to school again and learn how to behave.

If you are a woman and always focus on riches, wealth, glamour life. You choose your boyfriends just because of his riches, his career, his family. Never asked God. I pity you too. You will end up as a trophy, last week with A, today with B, next week with C. People will call you bad. They will despise you. Do you want to be in this position for your whole life, my sisters?

Girlfriends, boyfriends....all of them make you suffer in love, right? Do you know why you end up like that? It happened because you never involving God in your life. You just think about yourself, your satisfaction. Your lust has overtook your senses. You can't control your body, your eyes, your own self. You judge people only by appearance. She is beautiful, I want to be her boyfriend. He is rich, I want to be his girlfriend. There are many people behaving like that, maybe it included you as well.

  • For you, the more you tried to make relationship with different people, the more you will know yourself, your type. So when you decided to marry, you are very sure that he/she is the one.
  • For you, love need practice, the more you have boy/girlfriends, the more expert you become? In what term? Seducing? Making love? Talking rubbish?
  • For you, no pain no gain. If you want to find happiness, you need to always try to pursuit it, even sacrifice yourself, your own body, your own virginity.
  • For you, boy/girl-friend is equal to husband and wife. You can live together under the same roof, same room, same bed. Marriage is not important anymore. As long as you can be responsible if something bad happened, not doing abortion, but married. Condom can be bought easily, contraception pills are everywhere.

Yes, your parents don't know about this, your friends also don't know, only you and your sin partner know. But, do you know that God is everywhere. 'Hohoho, Alvin, you are talking too much about God. God would understand, don't worry, enjoy your life, man, we are still young, you need to enjoy while you can. We live only once. Stop talking about Jesus, He will surely understand. Don't be too old-fashioned, Alvin'

My friends, can you imagine if Jesus is right beside you, seeing you doing immorality or adultery? Will He keep silent? Would you say to him the same words you just spoke to me? Jesus, you are too old-fashioned. Don't you know that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today—and forever (Hebrews 13:8)

Know you not that you are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple you are (1 Corinthians 3:16-17).

Listen to me, my friends. You need Jesus. Come to Him, He will forgive your sins and save you from that position. He doesn't care about your past, He cares about your situation right now and your future. Come to Him and He will change you into new creation. You are apple of His eyes, He knows the number of your hair, He called you since you were in your mother's womb. Aren't you tired enough chasing the wind?

My friends, God knows the best for you, He has reserved one woman as your lost rib, and to woman, you are somebody's rib. Keep yourself pure and blameless, man and woman. So that when you two are married, both of you are really couple from God. Pray for your life-partner, not for your boy/girl-friend.

It is easy to say I love you, I can't live without you, I do loving you, I miss you, I will give you everything, I am belong to you, bla..bla...But, it really difficult to practice it. I am not naive, I have been in that position. My past life was very very bad until Jesus came and cleansed me, made me as a new creature.

  • If you really love your partner, you will never ask him/her to commit sins with you by doing immorality, adultery
  • If you really love your partner, you will think about marriage, not just in relationship till unknown time in the future
  • If you really love your partner, you will think about future, how to build your own family
  • If you really love your partner, you will never harm your own body, your own virginity

So that, you can say to your bride/bridegroom, 'Darling, I have kept myself pure for all of my life for you, and only for you, you deserve to take the best of me.' That's it. Christianity should make differences, we are more than conqueror, we are called out of the world. We are light and salt of the world.

My friends, I know, some of us have done bad mistakes in the past. Jesus is ready to accept you, no matter how bad you are, He will forgive you. He just want you to simply come to Him and said 'Lord, I am a sinner. I have sinned against you. I asked your forgiveness. I have no argument, I surrender to you 100%, please forgive all my sins. I felt terrible about my past, I regret what I had done. I know I can't change it, I need you, come into my life. I want to be a new creature. I want to live according to your will.'

You will find out that all the guilts, burdens, etc are lifted up. You will find peace for the very first time. I did that last year. My friend, when you have already invited Him, start asking Him to give revelation about your life-partner, the one who can accept you 100%.

My friends, maybe some of you will despise what I just said, by talking to me, 'Alvin, you are talking rubbish.' Let's see, my friends, go on with your life, continue living in sins, let your life be your testimonies that you have rejected God.

If you choose to be on your own, choose your own life-partner, not asking God, maybe you will divorce someday in the future, your family will be broken, no more peace for your children, so they will go out from your home and raised by society. And because of that, they will start to ignore you, to go against you, no more respect to you. Trouble will come. Because of your mistakes when you are young, all the family suffered. Your wife, your children, etc.

What is your mistakes? Simple, you abandon God, never involving Him in your every decision, every steps. So, I hope that you are wise enough to start thinking to involve God for your marriage. Every decision you made in your youth, can affect your life in the future. Be wise my friends and may God bless you

No comments: