Sunday 20 July 2008

I must Testify this before the time

My friends, I want to testify to you about what Jesus, my Lord has said to me personally. It's about my family's matter.

Last 3 month (15 April 2008) on my first anniversary with Jesus, He gave me very unforgetable gift, my family's problem. Because of that, I did and prayed earnessly to Him until I experienced something that I never had before. I groaned inwardly in my spirit (Romans 8:23), I cried out to Jesus, until suddenly I uttered utterance. I prayed that God will take care of this matter. I brought this case into His altar, His feet. I am His child, He should help me, who depend so much on Him. Without Him, I am helpless, I am hopeless.

Then, on the next week, when I had prayer meeting with my pastor, we brought this matter to God, and suddenly God used him to send the message to me. God said to me through my pastor that I need to wait within 3 month, for God will finish this matter.

Start from that day, I tried my best to present my family's problem to God, I knock at Heaven's door everyday. This month is the third month. Then on Thursday (10 July 2008), when we had prayer meeting, God gave my Pastor utterance again that we need to fast and wait for 12 days and see what will happen.

I do believe that my pastor is really Man of God indeed, I learn a lot from him, he gave his life to Jesus since he was 12 years old, now he is 30 years old. Imagine!! I see his daily life, his prayerful life, his closeness with God, his understanding of the Scripture, he challenge me so much to grow deep in the Lord, he is my mentor. I am so lucky to meet him, especially since he is also my collegue in Chemical Engineering. =) Imagine!! Pastor studies Chemical Engineering.

My friends, tomorrow is the twelveth day. I do believe that God will finish this matter soon. Since this was not just an empty faith. God worked in conformation. Before this problem happened, when we prayed, God told us to pray for my family specially, but everything was normal at that time, until in the next 2 weeks, everything was taken away from us. God really had given us warning before time, but we missed it.

http://alvinsu.multiply.com/journal/item/164/.

And about 12 days, at first, I didn't know what God has planned, until on Sunday (13 July), my sister gave me a text (SMS) to pray for my father, since the police will call him on 23 July 2008. He is the last person that will be called by police, all of his workers have been interviewed. And his vice manager will be called on 21 July 2008 (on the twelveth day since Thursday). Then suddenly, I know in my heart, that GOD has planned this. And He will work according to what He has planned. I believe tomorrow, the matter will finish, the vice manager, I don't know how, he will open his mouth and testify that my father didn't involve in this case.

We have suffered so much because of these lies, but God has given us justice. My friends, I would boldly say that on 23 July 2008, after my father go to the police office, you will hear good news from me. That my God, Jesus Christ, is really God that answer prayers. I would tell you about My Family' Big Testimony (Part III) soon. Maybe it need time to fix this and that between the police and the bank, but I promise you you will hear something from me.

Within these 3 months I saw so many miracles happened in my family, God really blessed us. My little brother whose grade was so low, 9 of 12 subjects got point below 6 of 10, he even had dead mark (2 of 10). He had only change during his final exams. Imagine! For such a student who even in the normal exams was struggling to get a good grade, and only has the chance in his final exam within a short period he needed to study from the first Chapter till the end. How can his brain managed that? But you know what? Through prayers, for we always prayed for him...God really worked miracles in him, he passed all the final exams and his report was sound and fine. No red mark (2 was changed to 6..., and other subjects were so wonderful, he went to the next level. He is now enjoying his new grade, new classmates.

God is really wonderful. I was even surprised that God worked not only partially, partly. I supposed that maybe my brother would have at least 2 red marks or something. But God always makes me wonder. How Great Thou Art, my God. As Jesus fed 5000 with 5 bread and 2 fishes, He never gave just enough to those who believe, but he made it in excessive manner (12 baskets as leftover).

My friends, that's one of the testimonies that we have experience today. We still wait for the final one, God to work out his promise. At first, my father also was hesitated when he was called by the police, he was looking for advocate to defend his case. I said to him through phone, 'Dad, don't worry, just go to the police station with Mom. And I quoted to him from Scripture

Matthew 10:19-20

When they hand you over, don't worry about how you are to speak or what you are to say, for in that hour what you are to say will be given to you. For it won't be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

My friends, maybe you will think that I am out of my mind. I would say to you plainly, 'Yes, you are right, my friends. I am crazy for Christ. He is my everything. I believe so much in Him. I am ready to give all of my life for Him, to be used by Him, even if I have to be like Paul, pour out like drinking offering, etc. I want to be part in His Work, I want to be a soulwinner. I will labor so much for Him. I will bring Revival in Indonesia for God, the great harvest of the souls. I live by faith, not by sight.

If something didn't happen in this month, you can mock me, say that I am really crazy, but please keep in your mind, that even God didn't help our family, I will never forsake and disown Him. I love Him with all of my heart, my soul and my mind. God bless you...

No comments: