Tuesday 29 July 2008

Alvin, how about those who bear a good fruit, which tree whey are?

My friends, this is the common question asked by those who believe that works can do salvation. They thought that they are good enough to be in heaven, because their fruits, their works, their deeds are much better than the others.

The same question also raised by those who believe that they are sinners and don't want to repent, they will justify themselves by asking, 'Alvin, we are human being, we can't be perfect. Yes, I must bear good fruits, but it is quite difficult for me, since my partner in sins really adorable, I don't want to lose her. Or cheating others is my jobs, if I didn't do that, nobody will buy my goods. The tree can't bear fruits which all are good, can it? Maybe in some branches I am lack something, but in another one, I bear very good ones. I can't stop cheating, but I didn't practice immorality, stealing, killing, etc. I bear good fruits, and if I can bear good fruits, that means I come from the good tree. If I come from the good tree, I must have Jesus inside me, and because of that, heaven is for me.

Nice try, my friends. Your reasoning is so good. But, you forget one think. You forget who enable you to bear the fruits?

John 15:1-3

I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.

Jesus is the vine and we are the branches. It depend on Him which branch that He will cut off. You said right, my friends. Those who bear no fruit, can't be from God. We both agree that they will be thrown into the fire and burned. But, how about those who bear good fruit?

John 15:4-5

Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

Jesus said that we can't bear fruit, unless we remain in Him. So, if you keep saying that those who never believe in Jesus can bear a good fruits, that's your own thought. You judge by your own wisdom. You always said to me, 'Alvin, who are you to judge people?` Let me ask you now, 'Are you not judging people by saying they have good or bad fruits?

Something wrong with your interpretation. Who said that we can't judge? Jesus said that? Yes, Alvin, Jesus said that

Matthew 7:1

Stop judging, so that you won't be judged

My friends, please. If you read the Bible, please read it as a whole, not just take piece by piece. Ask God what does it mean. Just use your imagination, if Jesus said that nobody can judge the people, do you believe that our society will look like today? NOPE. Everybody will do what they like, nobody judged and condemned them. And all the Judges who work in the court must be all in hell, because they are against the Bible (in your interpretation). I can imagine if people can't judge others, there will be no court, no prison, no police, and no good people live, because all of them will transform into wicked being, that's human nature. When the rules stop speaking, the people start sinning.

What Jesus wants from you is to stop judging by apperances, but judge with righteous judgment (John 7:24).

If you see people only by their fruits which can be seen by your eyes, you will see that these people are good because they donate much money to the orphanages, they adopt many children, they are set good examples for other. They always talk about love and peace, even gather with the youth and old from all over the countries. You have already judged by apperance. Maybe you don't know where the money come from, maybe they do money laundry in that orphanages, or maybe they adopted children because they are phedophile, like Michael Jackson. Stop judging by appearance, my friends, but with Bible.

John 15:6-8

If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

Many of muslims, hindus, budhist, etc are good people. But can we really say that they are Jesus' disciples just because they do good? Can we say that when they remain in their belief till the end, they will be in heaven? They are not attached to the vine, to Jesus. And for those who didn't attach themselves to Jesus, will be thrown to the fire.

Yes, Alvin. But God won't be like that. He is full of compassion and love. He loves them more than you love them.

It is true, God loves them more than me. That's why He does so many things, He guide them and try to restore them. He bring them to meet with His children, to make them know that God wants them to believe in Jesus only, not doing the traditions of men or teaching of men any longer, but doing God's will. Today is your day of salvation, there is no coincidence with God, He is the best Mastermind, He plans for everything happened in this world, all things are under His control. He is God, my friends, not a man.

Going to heaven is not about works, not about how many good deeds and bad deeds you do. It is not the one who know God that will be saved, — or rather are known by God (Galatians 4:9).

Matthew 7:21-22

Not everyone who keeps saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will get into the kingdom of heaven, but only the person who keeps doing the will of my Father in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, we prophesied in your name, drove out demons in your name, and performed many miracles in your name, didn't we?

1 Corinthians 8:3

But the man who loves God is known by God.

If you want to be known by God, you must love Him, you must keep doing the will of your Father in heaven. You can't know the Father's will if you are not His children. You can't be His children if you aren't born again. You can't be born again, if you never repent and believe in Jesus by faith.

Salvation, being in heaven is about being known by God or not. Is our name being written in the Book of Life or not. It is not about how much good deeds you need to achieve, you don't know the passing grade for that. We are justified by faith through the dead of Jesus on the cross, He paid the price for us. For the wages of sins is death. but since He was resurrected from the dead, that means He has overcome the death. We are alive in Him, the old things are passed away, all things are become new. We are new creatures.

2 Corinthians 5:17

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Please answer my questions to check yourself:

  • Is Spirit of God dwelling inside you?
  • Does your nature change?
  • Do you struggle not to sin?
  • Have you experienced the real peace?
  • Can people see the differences in you between the past and the present?
  • Do you have testimonies about your born again? You should have because it happened instantenously and with great conviction.
  • Do your christian life getting sweeter than before?
  • Who is Jesus for you? Only Son of Man and Son of God as your church teach, who died on the cross 2000 years ago?

My friends, my intention from the beginning is to guide you to receive the same experience like mine, since this experience is necessary for you to be saved. Peace of God. You need it, my friends, especially since we are on the Last Days, the days are evil. And there will be a great test for our faithfulness and patient endurance, we will experience the persecutions. Can't you feel that?

Those who are in Indonesia, how long do you think our country can hold on? People are getting poorer and poorer, the living cost is higher and higher. They want to eat but they can't, their children need to pay the tuition fee, but they can't help it. They will look at the riches, and think 'how can they still enjoy in this situation, but we, our lives are on the lines'. You should aware that Mei 98 could happen anytime, and we, Christian will suffer most, and that's just the beginning, my friends. No place in this world that are really saved. Repent and ask God's forgiveness. Make your faith grow healtily so that you will endure when persecution comes.

Jesus is the Vine, He has right to cut every branch that can't bear fruits. And how can you say that you are a good fruit, if you are not stick to the vine? You can't do nothing without Jesus, my friends. All of your good deeds are just to please yourself. You go fast for the whole month, but everybody knows that you are fast, because it is month of fasting, Jesus said that you already received your rewards. You help people, but the TV Program is always try to shoot you, every visit to countries, you always gain much attention. People can only see your wide phylacteries and long garments.

Is that a good fruit? If you want to do something good, do it in secret, And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

God bless you

No comments: