Thursday 3 July 2008

Alvin, do you know that through Catholic church, I knew my Savior, Jesus?


I do believe that God can use many extraordinary ways to bring people to him. But to let you know, when God called you, he didn't ask you to be Christian or Catholic (as religion), but he ask us to be his disciple, to follow Him and obey. I never differenciate people as Christian, Catholic, Budha, etc. I just want them to believe in Jesus. I hope now you understand my stand about other religions, including Catholic. Because I fear so much if I can't see you again, I fear that any of my friends, my brothers, my sisters, even my enemies, die without having Jesus in their lives. They have no other chance to repent. They will perish in hell. I will do anything as if today is our last day on this earth.

I am just human, how can I belittle God's power? He can do anything He want to do. He can use bad things to bring goodness from them. Just like Christ's crucifixion, for 3 days, Satan rejoiced, he thought that he succeed kill Son of God. He never realized that through Jesus' death, He made the two (God and human) one in Christ. Satan has no more power over them, who have faith in Jesus. I repeat: who have faith in Jesus. No other way except through Jesus, no matter how righteous you are.

And for them who declared that they already have Jesus in their lives, they need to know that faith without deeds is dead. God demand sanctification, holiness from you. Don't be ignorant, read your Bible. (Colossians 3:1-17, 1 Peter 4:1-11)

Hebrews 12:14

Pursue peace with everyone, as well as holiness, without which no one will see the Lord.


1 Corinthians 6:9-11

You know that wicked people will not inherit the kingdom of God, don't you? Stop deceiving yourselves! Sexually immoral people, idolaters, adulterers, male prostitutes, homosexuals, thieves, greedy people, drunks, slanderers, and robbers will not inherit the kingdom of God. That is what some of you were! But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.


Galatians 5:19-21

Now the works of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity, promiscuity, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, rivalry, jealously, outbursts of anger, quarrels, conflicts, factions, envy, murder, drunkenness, wild partying, and things like that. I am telling you now, as I have told you in the past, that people who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

I am not trying to comfort you, to please you, I will say as it is. As for me, the Bible stands. I am not looking for your money, offering, tithe as your churches or preachers might do. I am not looking for fame. Even if you will never read my articles again, should I care? I write to teach myself, and by doing so, I hope God can also minister to you.

I know it is easy to be famous. Teach them about love, peace, freedom (financially, stress-free, problem-free). Yes, it is also written in the Bible. God is love, He loves you, Yes, God's love is really wonderful. But you need to know the other side of God. His Justice. He will not give you His heaven if you keep sinning, even though you have faith in Him only. Again, faith without deeds is dead. Is Jesus lying when He said, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say to you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

Many preachers said, 'You are Children of God, everybody is born again and will inherit Kingdom of Heaven', even Hollywood is born again. 'Everybody who has Bible, who can pray long, who can speak in tongues, who can prophecy, do healing, bla..bla..must be in heaven'. Is that really true? He is super-apostle, created his own imaginary heaven, heaven that never exist.

Matthew 7:21-24

Not everyone who keeps saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will get into the kingdom of heaven, but only the person who keeps doing the will of my Father in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, we prophesied in your name, drove out demons in your name, and performed many miracles in your name, didn't we?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you evildoers!

Do you read the bold one? It said ONLY the person who KEEPS DOING the will of my Father in heaven will get into the kingdom of heaven. Your English is much better than me. You know keep doing means? How about today I repent and invite Jesus as my Saviour then tomorrow I go doing free-sex with my sin partner? Is that keep doing God's will means? Think about it!

Did I say that you need to be Christian, Catholic, Islam, Hindu, Budha, etc? NEVER. I just said that you need to be Jesus' disciples, Children of God, believe in Bible as the whole truth. Be born again, be sanctified, be sealed with Holy Spirit for your inheritance (John 3:7, 1 Thes 4:3-8, Eph 1:13)

You can't go to heaven because you are Christian, Catholic, Islam, Budha, Hindu, Baal worshipper, etc. You can't go to heaven because you are Asian, American, European, African, Australian. You can't go to heaven because you are Chinese, Arabic, Indonesian, Western, African. When you are God's children. You have new body, you are new creation. You have a new nationality, citizenship, My ID is:

  • Name: Alvin
  • Citizenship: Kingdom of God
  • Occupation: Soul Winner

signed by God, through Jesus, my Saviour

How about you, my friends? Are you still want to have double citizenship? Kingdom of God and Worldly citizenship? Don't you know that loving the world and anything in the world -- the craving of sinful man, the lust of his eyes and the boasting of what has and does -- comes not from the Father but from the world? The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever (1 John 2:15-17).

If you believe in Jesus only, Bible only, why you still choose to defend your Catholic or any other belief (worldly things)? Don't you know that your institution, your place of worship has so many error and contradiction toward the Bible? I am sure that you become a believer of Christ not because errorness in that institution, but because Jesus showed himself to you. The reason is because He loves you, He wants you to be saved.

Your institution never want you to know about Jesus. You can say that my denomination, my Christian church are even worse. No problem. That's none of my business. I admit that many preachers preach for money, to enrich themselves with worldly things. So what? Salvation is personal. It has nothing to do which your church or denomination. What I desire is that you will know the error taught in your institution, so that you can come to the knowledge of the Truth, open your Bible and pray, ask God's guidance. God will surely help any people who come with sincere heart. Would you open your heart for Him today?

People then will mock me, 'Alvin you teach about one world religion, new world order. You want them to be under you?' My friends, what should I do? Since my appearance here, in MP, I laid bare as an open book, if you understand Indonesian, you can know my Past, my encounter with Jesus, invite Him as my Saviour, personally, my life, my everything. I am not teaching you to worship me, but to Jesus alone. Devil sent his children to make a mess in my MP, he doesn't like when I set his prisoners free. Please do pray for me, my brothers and sisters.

This is my suggestion for you: Go and find church where your faith can be built up, grow multiple times. I am not asking you to be in my church. I never said to you where is my church, or which denomination I am. I don't have any denomination, I am citizen of heaven, Jesus is my Master, He is the One who teaches me, but I do have fellowship every Sunday as well, I have also fathers in the Lord, I don't want to be arrogant, I want to have always somebody higher than me, who can correct, rebuke, teach, encourage me as I would encourage you to have also fixed church, not become church-goer, visit here and there, so on and so forth until your mind full of false teaching and doctrines, then you confuse yourself.

Read your Bible, always be humble. Tell Him that you can't understand, never try to use your own wisdom. If you humble yourself, He will raise you up. This is God's way. God bless you

No comments: