Tuesday 8 July 2008

Letter to my Family (English Version)

written in 19 May 2008

Dad, I am so sorry because I have behaved like those people who mocked you. I never tried to put myself in your position, just start to accuse you. I behaved as if I am not your own son, I am so sorry, dad. I know that you are not a careless person and always think many steps further, it can be easily seen while we were playing chess together. For all of my life, I never defeated you. I should know that you would never without reason making any decision, especially your ages are more than twice of mine.

Two days ago, I learned from these fishes on the dish. These fishes were bent not because they want to be like that. It is because the circumstances force them to be like that. I know that every decision you made, you never think selfishly, you even ready to sacrifice your own life for us, for mom, alvin, cindy, jeffry, and adrian. You don't want us to sleep in the street, lack of food, or any other things. That's the reason why you make such a difficult decision. I know that in your table already laid many wise options, A, B, C, D, and E. But because of the circumstance, the only option left just E, and you must take it. But, then, I put myself like people who said, 'I know you are great man, I know you can make it, my friend.' when you are success and said, 'See, now you learn by yourself, I have told you before. You are too careless, I will never help you anymore, scum of the earth!' when you are failed. Dad, I am so sorry for my behaviour, I will never do that again.

I am just a young man, who need your guidance. Dad, teach me more, your white hairs in your head show how many wisdom you have. I want to learn more from you, my father. You need to be strong. Dad, no matter what the people said about you. Here I am, Alvin, your son, I will always stand behind you, you have me as your support and if you think it is too much for you alone, let me help you, shared your burden to me. I am not a teenager anymore. I am a man already, my father. I want to learn more from you. Dad, you are the greatest man in the world for me. You need to stay healthy physically and strong in the Lord. Give me chance to make you happy. I owed so much to you. Daddy, don't be afraid, I know for sure that God will bless your hand, whatever you do, will grow multiply. Keep close to God, my Prayer Warrior.

Mom, thank you for being strong, and not angry any longer to Daddy, not leaving him alone. For me, I choose to lost any other things that I have, rather than see both of us separated, or one of you left the world so soon. It would be much better for me, that my lifetime was cut half to see you always together, in unity of marriage that God has brought you together. Mom, God will surely strengthen your relationship with Dad, with your children within our family. No other power can separate us. Mom, don't discourage about our home. I know at this time you are so sad about it, I am too. That house left so many memories in my heart. But mom, don't worry, these things are just in short term, it just a time where God wants to discipline us, to make us strong in the Lord and in our relationship among our family member. That's house will be come back to us, even we would get multiple blessing that we have had before.

Mom, keep strong in the Lord, He has listened to our prayers, our cries. He is not God who is late in giving answers. His time is perfect. He gives everything perfect for those who rely on Him. Just wait and see, in short time, God will finish His works in our family. You would really think that we are just like actors and actresses who played drama, everything will look so wonderful and amazing. It will happen soon. Stop crying, mom. Just believe, our God is Living God. He will never give stones to those who asked for bread, He will never give us snake to those who asked for fishes, He will never give us scorpion to those who asked for eggs. He is compassionate God.

Mom, God has put something in your mind to help our family while Dad still looking for work. Don't worry to do that, though many people would discourage you and say it is impossible, keep doing it, my mother. Yes, for them it is impossible, only for you, God gives this ability, because God is with you, He will make you prosper. Be a wise woman in the Lord, my mother. Though for the first time, everything would seem so difficult, keep continuing in it. Be faithful in a little and He will give you a lot.

About your illness, your itching knees, your bleeding. God has done miraculous works in your body. Just believe and received your healing. Mom, God honor your faith. You will be Woman in Faith. No other things in this world that can shake your faith. Stay strong, my dearly mother. I love you, mom

Cindy, my lovely sister, I am proud of you. These times, you are the one who strengthening our family, when they were weak. I know that you have put so much effort. I am glad that now you can understand our mother better. You didn't understand why she always want you to help her in the kitchen, do house-cleaning, etc. It was not because she wanted you to be her servant, but because you are the only daughter she has. You will marry and raise your own family. Mom always wants to make you prepared for that. Thanks for your prayers for me. I will always put faith on it, and become closer and closer to God. For these times, I never congratulate you in any of your unforgetable moment and your achievement. I was so selfish and careless about others. I am so sorry. But you have make me proud with your Bachelor Degree, with your job.

God will raise you up in your work, You will get promotion from current position to the much higher position within a year, nobody in that work has that achievement before. Keep learning in your job and be faithful always in the Lord. Do not do immorality and honor God in your relationship with your boyfriend, and God will raise you up. Once again, congratulation for your graduation, I am so proud of you, my the one and only sister. You will be a Good Teacher, Good Teacher, have compassion, care for anybody in need. God bless your service toward Him, my lovely sister.

Jeffry, my brother, you are a man now. You are not a teenager again. Grow strong in the Lord and He will raise you high in the future. You will excel rapidly, the highest in our family, I will just see you from my lowly position, my brother. You will be used by God to bless many people and our family financially. Our family will be proud of you. But remember one thing, let pride never come up within your heart, never be lazy and most of all, stay close to the Lord, or your grace will be taken up, eaten by birds. Be faithful in a little and He will give you a lot. Don't worry about your soulmate, He will give you the best person, stay focus on your study. Never be discouraged and think less of yourself. You are my great brother. I am proud of you, I am also proud for your admission without any test and teaching juniors privately. Keep fighting in the Lord, never give up.

About your talent in music, don't worry, keep practicing all the instrument you like. There will be a new song everything you play it. God gives you talent greatly, never far away from God, or He will take them from you. If you are willing to be used by Him to bless many people, He will always be with you. Your songs, melodies, music will bring many people to God. Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp. Praise him with the tambourine and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs. Praise him on the loud cymbals: praise him on the high sounding cymbals. Let no pride come upon you, always be humble, my Musician of God.

Adrian, my youngest brother, I know that you have problem with your understanding. I know your worry about our house, and it distract you so much. You are still too young for that. Adrian, I love you, don't worry, my little brother. You that right now be in the lowest position in the class, starting from today, you will never be in that position again. Every evil spirits inside your brain, that makes you difficult to understand. I command you in the name of Jesus, move away.

Rian, don't be afraid any longer, my brother. You will surely go to the next level, keep studying, do your best. It will be well, my brother. God has great plan for you. He will raise you up like your brother, Jeffry. I will only see both of you from my lowly position. How great my brothers are. Rian, I will always stand behind you, go on in the Lord, my Good Shepherd.

Your big brother here, I want to do what God has called me to do, I want to be Servant of God, serving Him with all of my heart. I have put aside my ambition to be rich and established physically. I just want to be used by God to be channel of blessing for anybody, and preparing His church to be without stain, without wrinkle but holy and blameless for His second coming. I promised all of you, my family. As soon as I finished my Master, I will come back to Indonesia. I want to earn my own living, I will work for my life, not asking anybody to afford for me. I know in Indonesia, I would face many different people. But as God harden my forehead like hardest stone, I will be unyielding in the Lord. I will show them that I do what I preached, I will do my best to be blameless, giving them no opportunities to mock God because of my life. I want to bring great harvest of souls in Indonesia, so that God's name will be glorified. Come on, my father, mother, cindy, jeffry, adrian, let's start the great revival among us first.

Never give up, everything will be so wonderful in His time. Our God is not a dead god, or he was asleep. He is not deaf nor blind. He will surely save our family. Jesus is coming soon, be prepared!! I love you all

No comments: