Sunday 6 July 2008

Alvin, we are not worshipping Mary just ask her help to pray for us

Alvin, we are not worshipping Mary just ask her help to pray for us, the same like you ask your family to pray for you.

Yes, I always ask my family to pray for me, I even ask my friends to pray for me and for my family. The question is:
  • Are my family and my friends already dead?
  • Am I asking someone who are already dead to pray for me?
How can you make it looks the same, between asking friends who still alive to pray for me and asking Mary, who dead already, to pray for me? Mary was dead for almost 2000 years ago, but my family and friends are still alive.

If my family or friends died. I will stop asking prayers from them. They can't even breath and eat, they are dead body, they will decay sooner or later into dust of the ground. If they can't breath and eat, how can they have energy to pray for me? You know from biology classes, that even to sleep, we need energy, right? How much energy then she need to pray for billions of people? She need to breath and eat first.

If she can't do that, that means she can't pray for you. If she can't pray for you, why you force her to do that? Isn't it stupid to ask something from the death? If you can do that, you better go to Nobel's tomb, he had so much great wealth, even though every year Nobel prizes are given for quite sum of money and for many people, the money is still increases in his bank, because of the interest. Go to his tombs, in parallel with that, go to ask to Mary too. You will be rich in heaven and earth. Isn't it wonderful?

Why you just want to pray through Mary then? Something wrong with your mind, feeling, belief, and logic. Your eyes are blind. Take time to think about it. Don't easily get tempered when somebody bring you his argument. Think first, consider first, reason first, then if you are not persuaded, then tell him, why you don't agree. Don't just say, 'This is my belief, that's your belief. We are different. Bye!'

Do you know the way to heaven is narrow? There can't be 2 person with different point of view get in together. I believe that I will be in heaven, you also believe the same. But we are different in point of view. Will God allow us to have this disagreement again in heaven like we have today? Of course not, right? Heaven is peaceful. So, one of us should be in heaven and the other in hell, or both of us in hell. But it is impossible for both of us in heaven since we have different point of view and belief. Who do you think will go to heaven, me who pray to the living people, Living God or you who pray to the dead people? Judge it by yourself.

God loves humble and sincere people. Proud, self righteous, can't inherit kingdom of God. Think about it, my friends. Why you keep praying through Mary then? She can't even listen to you, how can then she speaks for you to Jesus?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: If you have another questions, please refer to http://alvinsu.multiply.com/journal/item/146/. Maybe I have answer for that. God bless you

No comments: