Saturday 19 July 2008

Which Mary is the mother of Christ?

Mary with brown hair?


Mary with black hair?

Mary with blonde hair?


Mary with chubby cheek?


I just wonder since there are so many picture of Mary with different faces and hair color. How can people say that they met Mary, mother of Jesus? If they really met her, which one of these photo the correct one? How can those Apparition (Lourdes, Medjugodje, Fatima) really the apparition from Mary the mother of Jesus, since there are so many different version of Mary? Mary Apparition in Lourdes is different with in Bosnia. So, which one is the correct one, my friends?

It must be only one Mary, right? Especially at that time no hair coloring sold in the market or plastic surgery hasn't been studied? So..if Bernadeth pointed one of these pictures, I could say that other apparition are false since the statue, the portrait is different. Use your logic, my friends. Open your photo album and see your self in mirror, no matter perspective you look at yourself. It will give you the same image as being you yourself. Am I right?

If somebody claim has seen Jesus, which Jesus? Long hair, curly hair, blonde hair, how tall he is? Is he handsome? What about his eyes color? Is his nose big or small?

My friends, what if today when I was walking down the street, another Mary apparition appear to me, you can call Germany Apparition, where a young man, named Alvin, saw Mary and she told him to tell the world to help the poor, defend the fatherless, pray for peace of the world, and pray more to Jesus. What will you do to me? Acknowledge me as a new saint? When I died, you can inject me with some chemical which allow my body not to decay, you put my dead body in glass coffin, put in the church and pray to me, since I create a new wonder...See another Mary apparition and also my body never decay? Will I be a saint someday?

I do believe you that most of you will be very angry with me, and shout, 'Blasphemy! You must die, Alvin.' I will fast like 40 people who want to kill Paul, unless I kill Alvin, I will never eat.' Nice spirit, my friends, but please put your spirit at the strong base. If you ask Jihadist, they also believe that when they died with other people inside the train, plane, bus, they will be in heaven. You are the same like them. If your God really the Living God, your Mary really Queen of Heaven, your Pope really Holy Father...you don't need to do anything...for God himself will deal with me. And if God didn't deal with me, something wrong must be in you, not me any longer. Your faith is futile.

Hope you understand what I am trying to pass to you..Think about it!!

My friends, If you want to see first then believe, you will find problem, because nobody in our time know how Jesus looked like. Pictures of Jesus you see everywhere right now maybe based on Leonardo da Vinci's view, which might be different with Michaelangelo. And to the people like you who must see first then believe, Jesus said, 'Unless you people see signs and wonders, you will never believe (John 4:48). You need to pity yourself, you lack of faith, and don't you know that without faith, it is impossible to please God?

Hebrews 11:6

Now without faith it is impossible to please God, for the one who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who diligently search for him.

My friends, I never seen Jesus, I don't know how his face looks like. But I do believe that 2000 years ago, He died for me. I do believe that He is Son of God and Son of Man. He is my Saviour. I have faith in Him. I don't need to see Him physically to believe in Him. I believe first then I see.

I am not like you, who need to see first then believe. Believe me, you will encounter demon, my friends. If you desperately want to see Jesus, Mary, or saints physically, you will find that you will meet the spirit of deception. Why don't you just start to live by your faith, not sight?

2 Corinthians 5:7
For we live by faith, not by sight.

Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is the assurance of things we hope for, the certainty of things we cannot see.

Hebrews 11:27
By faith he left Egypt, without being afraid of the king's anger, and he persevered because he saw the one who is invisible.

1 John 4:20
Whoever says, “I love God,” but hates his brother is a liar. The one who does not love the brother whom he has seen cannot love a God whom he has not seen.
God bless you

No comments: