Saturday 5 July 2008

Alvin, do you know that without Mary, Jesus can't be in flesh?


Jesus was born from Mary. I am very agree. Jesus was born from the flesh (Mary), then He also become flesh. And because of that, He was called Son of Man (capital 'M'), He really appeared the same like us, human being. He shared in our humanity.

Hebrews 2:14

Therefore, since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might destroy him who hold the power of death (that is, the devil).

He was born from the virgin to fulfill the prophecy of Isaiah long before Jesus' time.

Isaiah 7:14

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

How can a virgin give birth? No marital intercession, no conceiving of sperm and ovum. How come then? The same question also raised by Mary, whom God has chosen to be used. Then the angel of God said to her, 'The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will oveshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called Son of God' (Luke 1:35).

That's why Jesus is unique. He is called Son of Man, because He was born in flesh, shared in humanity, and He is also called Son of God, because He was born of God (John 1:13), . Jesus had no father (in flesh) and has no mother (in Spirit).

I hope you are agree with me till this point. But something amiss for me when you say without Mary, Jesus can't be in flesh. I am against it. Let me reason here with Bible since your eyes have been calloused, even you read Bible but you can't understand.

First of all, Mary herself declared that she was only a humble servant of God.

Luke 1:38

Then Mary said, “Truly I am the Lord's servant. Let everything you have said happen to me.” Then the angel left her.

Luke 1:48

for he has looked favorably on his humble servant.From now on, all generations will call me blessed.

Do you know what servant of God means? It means anyone who is willing to be used by Him. Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, Isaiah, Nehemiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Peter, Paul, John, James, etc were servant of God, even you yourselves, if you are willing to be used by God. All of us can be a servant of God, if we devoted to God, follow Him and obey. So, Mary was so blessed, because she had the great joy to be a mother of Jesus (mother in flesh), no other servants of God can have the same calling like her. That's really wonderful.

But, what if Mary refused to be chosen by God? Should God then be confused, panic? Of course not, God will not force people to obey Him, He gives man freewill. He will just easily raise another virgin to take Mary's position. He is God, He is not under any subject. He can do anything He wants, can't He? He will maybe use Bernadeth, Elizabeth, other Mary, or etc, as long as she was virgin and engaged to Joseph.

Why engaged to Joseph?

Many people always reject or neglect this fact. The prophecies about Messiah was not only one (virgin birth). There were other things. Messiah should be Abraham's seed, from Judah tribe (Lion of Judah), and from David's descendant. Have you ever known about it?

Genesis 22:18

And in your seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because you have obeyed my voice.

That's prophecy to Abraham, that from his seed, not seeds will come Christ. That means only one, which is Christ (Galatian 3:16).

Hosea 5:14

For I will be to Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.

That's prophecy that Christ will come from tribe of Judah.

Jeremiah 23:5

Behold, the days come, said the LORD, that I will raise to David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

That's prophecy that Christ will come from David's descendant.

My friends, let me ask you something, was Mary or Joseph who enable Jesus to fulfilled the prophecies about genealogy? Please do remember that in Israel, Jews always use patriarch system. And for your proof, please do read Matthew 1:1-16. Joseph was the one who fulfilled the perfect genealogy for the coming of Messiah, not Mary.

If you want to use your logic, please use with reason, not just your feeling or just assumptions, my friends. In my Chemical Engineering, if you used a lot of assumptions, your chemical plants will be exploded. In understanding Bible, if you used so much feeling and assumptions, your own wisdom and logic, without Spirit, you will become more and more blind.

Let's reason. Joseph is the main actor here, because he was perfect in genealogy for the coming Messiah, and he wasn't married yet, just engaged. So, if then Mary chose not to be used by God. Of course God will break their relationship and give Joseph another virgin to be engaged with that was willing to be used by Him, it could be Elizabeth, Bernadeth, other Mary, etc. Whoever she was, as long as she was virgin.

Now, if you choose to keep worshipping Mary, I would suggest you to start worshipping Joseph as well. Why your church didn't tell you to worship Joseph too? Something wrong with my reasoning or with your feeling, your ego that your belief for all of your lifetime is false.

Sorry, I don't ask you to worship both Joseph and Mary. I ask you to worship Jesus alone. Bible said clearly that He is Son of Man and Son of God and many prophecies about Him that He is the Messiah, Lion of Judah, King of kings, Lord of lords. No argument about it.

I hope that I can convince you not to worship Mary any longer, otherwise you need to put Joseph's statue in your church or your home as well. Tell me then, is the picture below is rightly put? Mary sit on the throne which should belong to Jesus?



Don't you know that God is a jealous God? He can't share His Glory with anybody. He is the only one Creator of this universe, He has right to claim that. He is the real King, sit on His Majestic Throne. but how about Mary, the humble servant? Do you think God will share His glory with her? Of course not, right?

To make your eyes open wider. Jesus himself told his disciples when His mother and brothers come to see Him.

Matthew 12:46-49

While Jesus was still speaking to the crowds, his mother and brothers stood outside, wanting to speak to him. Someone told him, “Look! Your mother and your brothers are standing outside asking to speak to you.”He asked the man who told him, “
Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” Then pointing with his hand at his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers!

My friends, according to that Scripture, his disciples = his mother and brothers. I am His disciple. So, I can claim myself as His mother and His brothers then, can't I? Just use simple logic. A = B, A = C, won't B = C then? If you always worship, honor, pray before her, whatever you would like to say (because you would deny if I said you worship her), then please do the same thing to me, honor me, worship me, pray before me. It isn't Jesus himself who speaks that I am his mother and his brothers, would you not obey?

I am talking as a fool, please do not do that to me, I am just joking. I just want you to think, my friends. Because I know some of you are angry again with me. It is not my wrong if you still angry with me, your ego is too much. What based you want to accuse me that I am blasphemying? Which verse from Bible? Don't use your own logic or even worse, your feeling or assumption. That's absurb.

I have some things that maybe it would be good if you would consider about Mary in your church. Maybe, just maybe...your church want you to be an idolater, by worshipping Baal lwhich look similar with these idols. Just consider it. If you are angry, that's your freewill. If you are still ignorant, even though I have tried to convince you that your church tried to mislead you to be idolater. I will do as Paul do, I shake out my clothes in protest and told you, “Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent. From now on I will go to the Gentiles.'



Worship, respect, honor, and pray to Jesus only, my friends. God bless you.

No comments: