Wednesday 7 February 2007

What I want to..

I am a very ambitious man,
I want everything best,
Especially for my future family,

I want to have a good girl,
to be my good wife,
and to be a good mother for our children,
And also be a daughter to my parents,
And sister to my siblings..

I want my family and my future family
Live harmoniously..

I also want to have a good job, with great salary
That's why I pursue to get my Master here
Chemical Engineer is somewhat
People from good company looking for like grazy
At least in Germany,
I know about this 2 weeks ago,
There are so much chances open for me
Through Chemical Engineering..

You know, I sometimes feel suck to study all of these
It really tough subject..
Need so much understanding and complicated calculation..
Somehow that make my brain numb and my body tired

But I always see from the bright side,
Even I am unsure about my future,
But I believe, there is a place for me,
To start my carier and make a good money for my family..
I rather sacrifice myself than the whole family suffer

I really want to have that..
That's what I am trying to make it happen right now

I don't care about anything..
just for the sake of my families..
I think money isn't everything,
But without money, life would be like hell..

Emg anak istri cukup dikasih makan cinta doank??
Haha..ini emg masalah cowo kebanyakan..
Tapi pikiran tiap orang berbeda2..
I can't judge them whether..
They do the right things or not..
Up to them to choose their own path..

This is my path, my way of thinking

No comments: