Wednesday 7 February 2007

How Lucky I am




She is my girlfriend,
I met her when I was studying Chinese..

Gua ketemu dia karena gua sempet jadi transfer student
Karena ada satu dua hal..
Lao shi gua ngga bisa ngajar dulu slama sebulan..
Jadilah gua sbgai transfer student ke kelasnya..

Pertama liat nih cewe, uda mulai tertarik dalem hati,
But, still..I don't believe in love anymore..
I hate being hurt..It's kinda pain in the ass.

To try to love someone, means..

Once again you have to open your heart..
And give possibility to others to scratch my old wound,
Which I try to accept it as my stepping stone,
My learning process to be mature,
Even it hurt me so, and I don't want to experience this anymore.

Would I believe to this girl not to give another pain in me??
The answer is yes..

My best friend told me,
How silly is the people who don't treasure what they got..
He hope that I am not that kind of people.

Lenna, my girlfriend,
She gave me her love, her time, her careness,
her understanding, her everything..
What else can I expect from the girl?

It's a pity for us, especially for her,
to be together when I was in Germany
She has to wait me for minimum 2 years,
I can't give her the exact time when I will finish my study here,
I know she is confuse, worry about our relationship, about me,
But, still..She will wait for me, until I come back to her..

I am a lucky man, but I understand also,
How the feeling when you live in doubtfulness..
I said to her, not to close her eyes, especially her heart
To someone she will meet during her waiting period,

I, of course, will fell sad, If I lost her,
But I really hope all the best for Lenna,
She has right to be happy, with her decision..
2 years is not a short time,
Everything can happen in this time..

But, I thank to her,
To always support me here,
within my adaptation period, until now..
She never miss a day to support me,
Even with just a short sms,

When I was down, I know she prays for me
The only problem between us, that she still not Christian..

I hope my future wife is Christian..
She said, if I want her to be Christian,
She will do that for me...

Gua merasa masalah agama adalah masalah fundamental
dalam membangun suatu keluarga baru..
Thanks to Lulu, yg ngajarin gua hal seperti ini..

Adalah penting dalam suatu hubungan utk punya
Satu dasar yg kuat en sama..

Biar ngga ada lagi perbedaan suara antara suami en istri
Biar anak ngga bingung mo ngikut agama yg mana..
Biar pendidikan rohani bisa dibangun sejak anak msh kecil..
Biar bisa berdoa bareng, ke gereja bareng,
I want to have a relationship like that..

But I also want her to be Christian not because of me,
I want her to believe from her heart,
I know it's very hard to change your Belief,
I used to be Catholic when I was with my ex-girlfriend,
But, now, I find it a sillieist decision I had made.
I won't sell my God for love anymore,

Because right now, I feel that..
Pacar bisa pergi, Teman bisa hilang,
Orangtua bisa suatu saat dipanggil Tuhan,
Barang bisa rusak bahkan hilang,
To whom should I put my trust??

I experienced this in my first period in Germany,
I left everything that I have in Indonesia
I came here with nothing, just 30kg of stuffs
that I brought from Indonesia..
What do I have here?? Friends?? Family?? Girlfriend??
No.................................Absolutely NO.

I only have Jesus..He's the only thing left..
He never left me alone..

That's why I want to with all my family worship Him..
Not just from the mouth, but also from the heart..

Lenna sayang, hope you will understand
Why I put to be Christian as my number one criteria.
I love you from the bottom of my heart,
but I love Jesus even more..

No comments: