Thursday 1 February 2007

31 January 2007

Nothing special,
woke up, said hallo to God..
tried to study..but still..
I was not in the mood of study

Time went by very fast..
So I prepared to go to UNI.
had a class, went home again..
Cooked, washed dishes, and my clothes
Tried to study..But I couldn't..

Yesterday, I was totally bored..
I had no desire to study, to do anything..

I need space, I need time, I was exhausted
I found my life was stressful lately..
maybe because within 3 weeks..
I will have exams and 1 assignment..

Oh, God..Give me strength..
I am totally tired..
No one to listen, no one to share,
No one to encourage me..
I was alone..
With a lot of stuff keep pressing me..

I still don't know where to find a job,
I still don't know about tuition fee
(It was decided that auslander don't have to pay 500€)
but still, there is no sign agreement for it..
and even worse..Master student should still pay for it..
There is a conflict in my faculty about it..
They tried to solve this as soon as possible..
I hope I won't last any longer..
And I hope that it will be a good news..

I went to bed earlier, after cooked my dinner,
had a little chat, and took a bath..
That was an awful day..

No comments: