Saturday 10 January 2009

Footsteps on the snow

My friends, it is winter time in the place where I live right now and since last 2 weeks the temperature has dropped to -11°C and it's started to snow. God taught me something from this natural event. He asked me, "how is the snow, son?" "It is so beautiful, white, pure and clean, Dad" "Yes, son. Now I want you to start walking. Don't be idle and just enjoying the snow. You will get cold and you could even die if you stay there for your lifetime. Do you remember the parable of 10 virgins? You better keep your lamp burning, don't be idle nor slumber. You are running the race, so keep on moving, son" "Where, Dad?"

Then God teach me parable. "Look at footsteps in front of you. Consider it as Jesus Christ's footsteps, son. Walk in it and follow Him anywhere He goes."

So, I follow that steps like a little child jumping from one footstep to another. I watched them closely. I kept following that footsteps until I came to the crossroad. That footsteps led me to the right, but I want to go to the left for I was going to work. So I went on my own way. That's the first lesson from God.

He said, "Son, if it not that I am teaching you, if it is about your spiritual walk in Jesus' path, you would have missed the way to come to Me. Do you remember when Jesus said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me?" There is no other way to come to Me, son. You must follow and obey Him but you chose to follow your own way, not to follow Christ will all your heart. I don't like it, son."

"Many people are like that, they have gone on their own ways and led astray. They didn't listen to Me anymore, son" "But, Dad they still have faith in You, they still go to church every Sunday service, etc" "Don't be deceived, son. These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is made up only of rules taught by men (Isaiah 29:13)."

"They go to church just for the 'acts of righteousness', fulfilling their obligations and tradtions, for making connection, for getting something benefits from people there, they followed doctrines taught by men, they have delight in false humility." They have lost connection with the Head, Jesus Christ (Colossians 2:18-20), but the worst part is that they still believe that they are my children. They are not, son. They have fallen away. They have failed the test. My name was blasphemed among the Gentiles because of them (Romans 2:24). They are stumbling blocks. They are the seeds fell into rocky and thorny places. Many are called, but few are chosen (Matthew 22:14).

"Do you know what will I do, son?" I will say to them, "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' They are hypocrites, son. Don't be like them."

"My son, I still want to teach you more. Look, here is another footsteps. Try to follow it again and I will teach you another lesson." Then I followed it again. In the beginning I can see the steps clearly, but later on I saw so many footsteps ahead of me. Lot of people walking around there. I began to confuse. I missed the steps, I forgot how the footprint looked like and in the end I totally lost them. That's the second lesson from God.

He said, "My son, if it is not the teaching, if it is your spiritual life, you will have followed wrong gospel. Why? It is because you are ignorant. I told you to keep watching, to prove all things; hold fast that which is good (1 Thessalonians 5:21) but you didn't do it. My son, I want you not to believe in every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God because many false prophets have gone out into the world (1 John 4:1). Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test (2 Corinthians 13:5)?

Always prove all things, test the spirits and examine yourself, son. You must keep your faith expressing itself through love (Galatians 5:6). As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead (James 2:26)."

"Son, there are lot of weird "gospels" our there. There are "prosperity gospel", "mother and child worship gospel", "new age gospel", "gospel of traditions" "gospel of works" "gospel of law" "angel worship gospel" "saints worship gospel" "scientology gospel", "gospel for dummies", etc. Paul said, "I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel—which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned" (Galatians 1:6-8)! Do you read that, son? There is only one True Gospel. Now do you see son how devil has overpowered the world even the churches?" "How, Dad?"

"There are 39000+ denominations out there and each of them claim to be the "true gospel". The truth can't be that many, can it be, son?" "Yes, Dad, they have factions and You said that those who have this behaviour will not inherit kingdom of God (Galatians 5:19-21). What should I do then?" "Read your Bible, learn from Me and start behaving like Jesus, son. I give you simple rule: If you see Jesus in somebody else and you have Jesus in you, you are one, you are brothers and sisters, you are My children, regardless which denomination they come from. You can still have service in the denominational churches, e.g: baptist, charismatic, pentacostal, presbyterian, mennonite, etc, but I don't want you to be involved in their faction and then you begin to think that you know all and the best. I just don't like it, son."

Ecclesiastes 7:16-17

Do not be overrighteous, neither be overwise—why destroy yourself? Do not be overwicked, and do not be a fool—why die before your time?

Son, I am too great to be understood. All of you only see parts of Me, pieces of Me. Like blind men touch the elephant. One touched the foot and said, "wow, what a great tree", another touched the nose and said, "wow, what a big octopus", another touched the trunk and said, "wow, what a strong rhino" another touch the tail and said, "wow, what a hard pipe". You see from different angle of diamond, but the same God, with the unity of faith in Jesus Christ. For that reason, I want unity of believers, the true Church, so that all of you can come together and put all your puzzles and start describing Me with more insight and people in the world will be shock and they will notice that I really sent my Son, Jesus Christ, and as I have loved Jesus, I also have loved them and want them to be saved. Remember My simple rule: if you see Jesus in somebody else and you have Jesus in you, you are one, you are brothers and sisters, you are My children."

John 17:23

May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

"Last lesson for today, son. Look, there are 3 different footprints in front of you. One is Jesus', one is yours, one is devil's. Only if you follow Jesus' path, you will come to me. The rest, either you follow your own way or even more, you follow the devil by becoming slave to sins, both of them will lead you to hell. Where do you want to go, son: kingdom of God or hell?"

Matthew 7:13-14

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

"Of course I want to go to Your dwelling place, Dad. I long to see You" "In that case you should follow Jesus Christ, son. But you must remember what Jesus said, "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated Me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. No servant is greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also (John 15:20). In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted (2 Timothy 3:12). Jesus said, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it (Matthew 16:24-25)".

"My son, you have to carry your own cross daily, object of mockery, despised by the world, you will be hated, persecuted by the world. Many people will mock you, harm you, in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God (John 16:2). For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18).

"Have you counted the cost to follow Jesus, son? Many Christians failed the test, their faith has long died. They can't stand being persecuted by their family, their friends, their colleges, their relatives, etc. They have now conformed to the world, not have renewal of their mind. They are dead and dry bones, son. It would be very difficult to bring them back, if it is not impossible, for they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing Jesus Christ and again entangled and overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning (2 Peter 2:20). Of them the proverbs are true: "A dog returns to its vomit, and "A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud (2 Peter 2:22).

"Keep running and follow the rule so that you will not be disqualified. My grace is sufficient. Put your faith in Me, everytime you are weary and burdened, come to Me, get refreshed and continue moving again. I love you and I will always be with you till the end of ages, son." "I love you too, Dad. Dad, please hold my hand, don't leave me alone. Rebuke me sharply, shout to my ears, do whatever You think it is the best to bring me back to my track, I don't want to lose You, I don't want to worship You in vain, discipline me, Dad. I truly mean it. I just want to be holy as You are holy (1 Peter 1:16), I want to be perfect as You are perfect (Matthew 5:48). Guide me, help me, replenish me, my Perfecter of faith, Almighty God. Love you, Dad."

No comments: