Tuesday 30 December 2008

I miss my dad

My friends, at the end of 2008 I want to express my love to my father that I always long to see. I was an orphan and have been separated from my dad since I was born. I haven't seen him for all my life. I didn't have any idea how he looks like. I asked my mother but she can't tell, I asked my friends but they can't help, I asked people but they can't help too. But I missed him a lot. I don't have any photo of him, I can't see him. I always think that it is good to have a father.

Since I was a child, I always wanted to know my daddy. I always disturbed my mother with questions "Mom, how's dad looked like? Mom, does he love us? Mom, where is he? Mom, if I grow old, will I meet him? Mom, does he miss us too?" But she herself can't answer me. She just said "that he is in heaven watching over us and happy to see me growing." She was lost too, we were in the same situation, we missed our dad so much.

  • Everytime I had a problem, I could only whisper, "If daddy was here, he will guide me."
  • Everytime my friends came and mocked me, I could only whisper, "If daddy was here, he will defend me."
  • Everytime I was tired, I could only whisper, "If daddy was here, he will encourage me and put me on his back."
  • Everytime I was alone, I could only whisper, "If daddy was here, he will never abandon me."
  • Everytime I was sick, I could only whisper, "If daddy was here, he will take care of me."
  • Everytime I was happy, I could only whisper, "If daddy was here, he would make me even happier."

I needed my daddy. I missed him so much. I wanted to see him. I wanted to have at least one moment to feel his presence, to smell his fragrant, to see his smile, to be hugged by him, to be loved by him. I lost my daddy's figure. I wanted to be like other people who are so happy with their daddy. Daddy who told them stories, who taught them wisdom, who played around, who taught me how to walk, how to love, how to behave, how to make friends, how to be bold, how to be mature, how to find a wife, how to do many things. I want my dad. Give me my daddy back!!!

My friends, I really thank God that on 28 October 2007, after I have been waiting for 24 years and kept searching my dad, he himself came to me and showed his love to me. "My son, Alvin" "Dad, is that you?" "Yes, it is me" "Really? Don't lie to me. I don't want my heart to deceive me again, I am tired looking for you" "Here I am, son. I am not lying" "Dad? Is that really you?" "Alvin, I was there when you were born, I gave you name. You are my image, my true son" "Dad, do you know that I have been looking for you since I was born? Do you know that I want to talk with you since I was able to talk? Do you know that I want to walk with you since I was able to walk? Do you know that you have promised me that you will not abandon me and leave me as an orphan? Dad, I missed you a lot" "I know, my son, here I am. Come to me. I am your father" "Dad, promise me that you will never leave me alone again" "Yes, my son. I promise. I love you, son" "I love you too, dad". I just want to shout on top of my roof. I have a father. I feel his love, my friends, come and rejoice with me. My father has invited you to come to join our feast."

Since that day, I always want to be so closed to him. I was so thirsty for his love and compassion. I have many stories to tell and he listened all. He tells me what he think about it, what should I do, which path should I take, etc. What a wise father I have. We haven't met for a long time but we are so close, I can feel the very heart of my father. He loves me with all his heart. He is ready to do anything for my good. I just want to stay next to him, I don't want to lose him any longer, I want to learn from him, I want to tell him how I miss him, I want him to involve in every decision I make. I want my dad to guide me more and more. Sometimes he disciplines me and it hurts, I said "Daddy is bad" and he just smiled. I didn't understand why he did that, but with time, I see how he loves me, he did it for my own good. I love my daddy so much.

My daddy is a great and perfect father. He is my superhero. I don't need Superman or Batman anymore, he is stronger than them. He knows when I raised up and when I sit down. He knows the number of my hairs. When I am in needy. I tell him, "Dad, I want to go retreat with my friends in 2 weeks' time. I need your money, dad." He just answered "I will give you, son" "Can you give me now, dad?" "My son, don't you wanna go in 2 weeks' time? Why do you ask for money now? Let each day has its own problem, who of your friends by worrying can add a single hour to their life? Don't worry, my son. I will give you just before you go, so that you don't need to worry how to keep it. I will keep it for you and give it to you on time, without delay. Go and enjoy your day." "Ok, dad. You promised me. I know you never lie" Then I go and enjoy my days. I am so happy and carefree, for I know that my daddy is there, he knows my needs. I love you so much, dad.

"Dad, I am in troubles, I am afraid I will not be able to cope with it. What should I do now?" Suddenly he rebuked the problems "Quiet! Be still" then my problems go away and then he said to me "Son, why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?" "Dad, I am sorry. I am learning. I never had you for a long time. I am trying to put my all trust in you. Be patient with me, dad. I am improving." "Son, please move forward, please grow mature and learn from me. I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. My instruction is easy and light, son. My plans for you are plans to prosper, not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." "Dad, why you loved me so much, even though I always failed you?" "My son, as long as you want to come back to me everytime I rebuke you and you listen to me, I will keep you saved. Beware, my son. Many people are jealous about our relationship, they will try to separate you from me again." "Dad, I am scared, I don't want to lose you" "Son, I never give you spirit of fear, but boldness. Stand firm and obey me. Okay, son? "Ai, ai, captain." ^_^

"Dad, what will we eat today?" "My son, don't worry, look at the birds of the airs. They do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet I feed them. You are more than those sparrows, son. Learn from me, trust me with all your heart."

"Dad, what will I put as cloth today, I want to look good to my friends?" "My son, see how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet the best designer in the world can't design as splendor as one of them, I know how to cloth the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will I not much more clothe you?" Have faith in me, son. Have you ever seen any wicked father give his son stone when he ask bread? or snake when he ask fish? or scorpion when he ask egg? I am more than him, I love you, son. Put your faith in me." "Forgive me, dad. Increase my faith. Increase my faith, dad." "Ok, son. You better mean it. I will give you hard food, no more milk. Do you mean it, son?" "Dad, when I was a child, I talked like a child, I reasoned like a child, when I became a man, I put childish ways behind me." "That's the words I want to hear from you. Let's us reason together, son."

"Listen to me carefully, son. I will give you 1 talent first, I will see how faithful you are. If you are faithful in few things, I will give you much more. I will not give more than you can bear. I don't want you to be proud and self-righteous. I will not put you in danger. For I hate pride, son." "Ok, daddy. I will show you what I can do. I will make you smile and said to me, `Here is my big boy. I am happy with him' Trust me, I will make you smile. Wanna bet, dad? Hehe... I know you will, son. I will always watch over you. I will see how you grow from a distance and see how your faith. But son, when you are in troubles and can't face it alone, cry out and I will soon come to you. And if you still can manage it, I want to see your muscle grow. Someday, I will wrestle with you and see how strong you are. Walk to that position, son." "Alles klar, dad. Promise me you keep watch over me. When I was in danger but I didn't realize about it, I know you will protect me from behind. For it is your hobbies, is it not, dad?" "You are improving, son. Yes, if you wanna know, I have protected you from thieves, adulterers, robbers, etc because you are not ready for them, your muscle is still so weak. I am the one who fight with them, but I don't want you to be idled and busibodied. Keep growing, son." "Thank you so much, dad. Watch over me. Love you dad." "love you too, son." I am so happy. My daddy is my superhero.

"Dad, see now, I have muscles" "Wow, that's great, son." "What should I do next?" "Ok, I see you are ready to go into my business. Son, I have a vineyard. The harvest is plenty, but the worker are fews, will you go and help me, son? I will give you are rewards" "Dad, I don't need rewards, I don't care what future you have prepared for me. I do it because I love you and I know that it is for my own good and you still with your hobbies, watch over my back. So if you are with me, who can stand against me?" "Haha, you make me smile, son." "I want to see always smile at me, dad. I love you so much. Now allow me to work for you. I will be your man. I will make you proud, dad. Give me my task." "Ok, but you better mean it." "I mean it, dad".

Ok, Alvin. I am Almighty God. I am your Father. As I love Jesus, my begotten Son, I love you and the world. I want you to go to them and tell them how much I love them. Alvin, there are a lot of children of darkness in the church, disguised themselves as my children. They are not mine yet, warn them to repent or drop their status as Christians, as ambassador of me, for My name has been blasphemed among the Gentiles because of them. i want you to purify the church so that it will has no wrinkle, stain and any other blemish but holy and blameless. Wash them with my Word, I give you authority. My sheep will listen to you and love you as I love you. Son, care less about what their opinion toward you. The insult from them has fallen on me. Bless those who persecuted you and pray for them, bite your tongue, don't let idle words come out from your mouth. That's my first task for you. And my second task is this: I also want you to bring my children who are trapped and confused out there back home. They are my prodigal sons, they are your brothers and sisters. Love them, son. Bring them back to me so that we can feast together and have supper.

"Son, I warn you too, to always learn from me, if you are disobey me and lead my children astray, I will judge you more strictly. It would be better for you to put the milestone on your neck and be drawn into the depth of the sea." "Dad, please, please dad, give me FEAR of the Lord, make me sensitive to hear your voice. Make me dead to myself, make me selfless, not selfish. Let I follow my big Brother, Jesus Christ. He is my role model. I want to be like Him. Guide me, dad." "Listen, Alvin. I have put my Law and Commandment into your heart. Everytime your heart do not condemn you, you have confidence before me and you will receive from me anything you ask, because you obey my commands and do what I please. My son, if your heart condemn you, go immediately back to me, ask my forgiveness and I will forgive you and strengthen you." "Ok, my Chief of Commander. Keep my back, ok?" "I will, son. Talk to you soon."

My friends, my Father wants me to tell you this, "He is coming soon. He will not delay. You have only 2 options, purify yourself, ask His forgiveness, kneel down before Him, confess your sins with all your heart and all your mouth. Surrender all to Him and start putting faith in His Son, Son of God, Jesus Christ, our LORD. Who came from heaven above 2000 years ago, died on the cross to redeem you and pay the ransom for the world. He wants all the people to be saved, but those who trample this gift of grace will only face the dreadful things from the angry and living God, GOD almighty. Repent or perish. Eternal life or eternal death.

One moment in your life, one moment confession your sins and ask His forgiveness and mercy will change your gnashing teeth to everlasting joys. I am not joking. He is coming soon. God bless you

No comments: