Wednesday 17 September 2008

My Family's Big Testimony (Part III)

First of all, I want to say sorry for the delay about our testimony. I have testified on 20 July 2008 that God will do something to our family in short future.

Yes, God really did bring the truth to us. He is faithful God. He used polices to investigate that matter. And because of that, we finally knew that many conspiration were made behind my father's back within that bank and when problem came, they blamed all the guilt to my father as manager. The problem is getting worse for us because many employees work there were accepted through this vice manager (VM), even his cousin work there. And they cooperate together to take the money from the bank since long. This VM has his own people there.

That $400000 not disappeared within one day, but years. They manipulated the account and files, and my father didn't know about that. I wonder why my father can't notice it, either the conspiracy is too great or my father's poor control. He has worked for 32 years in that bank and more than 10 years with this VM. He should have great experience and senses if something wrong within the bank. The only reason that I can think of is that my father trusted him so much and he also want to be stress-free. I will not defend my father for this.

I learned from this situation that people are just men, not God, they have flesh desire, no matter how good the people were, they can change to evil, especially for those who don't fear God. Bible said, 'For the people of this world are more shrewd in dealing with their own kind than are the people of the light (Luke 16:8). If you trust so much to ungodly person, it is easier for Devil to win his heart, and he became 'a snake in the grass'.

All of the staffs were called by police to be investigated. The investigation started from cleric position till my father in the end. And as predicted, these people united together to blame everything to my father. They manufactured lies. I testify the truth because later, in the next investigation, when the police brought my father and those staffs together within the same room to be cross-checked, all of their lies don't have strong ground.

First Investigation

During the first investigation of this VM, he brought his lawyer to the police department. There he was investigated for the whole day, and made the police confused with his complicated answers. I wonder how can he still have money to pay the lawyer. Because in our condition, we have lost everything: house, car, deposit, even our good name. But on the other hand, he refused to give his house, his car up to the bank, his family still lived in that house even until now. We gave up our house to the bank since May 2008.

And in my father cases, we can't afford to pay the lawyer. I said to my father, 'Father, don't be afraid, believe in God, just speak the truth to the police for the Bible said, Whenever you are arrested and brought to trial, do not worry beforehand about what to say. Just say whatever is given you at the time, for it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit (Mark 13:11).

And he went to the police station with my mom. Holy Spirit is our lawyer. There he was investigated and my mom sat behind, prayed to Jesus. Investigation lasted for only half day and the police thanked my father for his straight forward answers, but he suggested him that he brought lawyer in the next investigation next week.

Second Investigation

Not long after that, because of the false testimonies, my father's status was raised to 'suspect', not as 'witness' again. The police said that this VM has admitted that he took the money, but since the money all gone, the bank's owner as litigant wanted my father and his VM to be brought to the court. The legal claim for my father is his lack of control, responsibility. And for his VM is robbery. So on 13 August, in the second investigation, it was decided to put them in prison while waiting for the court. It was said that the longest time in the prison is 20x24 hours (20 days).

Being in Prison

Since 13 August 2008 till now, my father is in the prison. He is the oldest there, 54 years old. He is with other 15 prisoners. He must sleep on the floor, without anything. My mom tried to bring him blanket, but the police refused with reason: it is dangerous, some people could be so stressful and use that blanket to kill others, bla..bla..bla..

The problem getting worse since then. Indonesia is a corrupt country, even in the police department, or at least in my city. The polices are no different with the prisoners. Each visitors must pay them sum of money otherwise they can't see the prisoner, and each day every prisoner must pay for their own safety too. There is the law written in their office that visiting is free of charge, but in practical, they never read that. Since my father was under civil suit not crime suit, he was put in the 'safer' cell.

The polices threaten him, 'You need to give us this sum of money or you will be transferred to the cell for crime suit (with raper, killer, drug dealer, etc). And every kind of attempt to tell the people outside about this corrupt system, you will have to pay the price (beaten, shot, hair cut bald, left naked).' They even said more to each prisoner, 'You, prisoners, are much better than us, we need to guard you, give you food, sleep on sofa days and nights, but you just stay in the cell doing nothing. Our life is already difficult, so if you tell people outside about this, it would be better if we not go down alone, we would bring you down together too. You will suffer.'

For your consideration, in Indonesia, bachelor's salary is about $150 per month, and the only person who works in my family is my sister. But the police demand about $5-6/day for my father's safety, and each $2-3/visitor, so if my mother want to see my father, at least $7 per day/visit. Each day the money should be given to them. And once my father paid late, they brought him to their office to call home, just asking my mother to send them money, and it charge $1 for no more than 1 minute phone call. Every time, the police asked my father, 'Is the money still come regularly?' And again, they broke the rule, my father has been there for more than 20 days. Those polices are wicked being. They reasoned that my father need to be put longer since the investigation has not finished yet. They just want money, don't they? Can you imagine our situation, my friends?

The polices in my city are not stupid. They know the government is eyeing them. That's why they worked undercover. They choose one influential prisoner in each cell, and this is the person who collect the money for them. There is a situation when one prisoner can't afford to pay more, the police put him to crime suit cell and let the prisoners there deal with him, cut his hair bald, made him naked, beaten, kicked, etc, etc. They smoke inside the cell. Can you imagine the situation? My father has stopped smoking since 14 years ago, but now he is forced to be second smoke. God, have mercy on my father. This is just prison on earth, can you imagine HELL?

Because of this situation, I also hold myself. I think first about my father's safety. I am sorry for the delay. But thanks be to God. He moved people's heart that we never know. He connected us with people. Now we have good and brave lawyer, somebody paid him for us, this lawyer asked my mother, 'Will you sue those police officers?' But because of many thing that need to be considered, she chose to continue to pay them each day, she was afraid of my father's safety. I lied not here. It really happened in front of my father's eyes. And I praise God for the wisdom God gave to my mother. I know now that the money she paid to the polices is to buy us time.

With time, recently we also know one great Colonel through our brethrens, he is born again Christian. He was brought low by God because of his wrongdoing, but then, once he repented, God raise him up even more than before. He hold strong to the truth. He will help us if there is something bad happen to my father. The time of God is perfect. He has provided us everything necessary to fight back. God has brought us all the important puzzles to draw a good picture, called 'God is Mighty in the Battles'. God cares about my father's safety, He used many people around us to help financially (to pay the police) until we are ready to fight. I can't stop stand in awe for His work, His way. Bible said, 'And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose (Romans 8:28). Now, if something bad happened to my father, they are the one who will pay the price, for God is with us.

Here and now, I declare a war with the bank owner. For he threatened my father with family issues (to harm us, they also said it is easy to remove my father's life forever, bla..bla..bla..). And because of that my father signed everything given to him, that was full of lies. He with his mafias, beat my father with telephone book, made him suffer. And because of that signature, he now has good base to accuse my father. They also delayed the situation for so long (more than 7 month) until we lost every resources to fight them, we suffer, we can't afford to pay the lawyer or anything, then, after he saw us in miserable situation, they sue us. It is like David versus Goliath. One man versus Bank owner.

He never knew in the Bible that God made Nebuchadnezzar a beast for 7 years, he never knew that angel of God struct Herod down and eaten by worm and died when their pride had popped up. He never knew that he dealt with the wrong family, with godly family. I don't want to curse him, but I let God alone deal with his wickedness. I always pray for him, 'Repent or perish' like the Bible said in Luke 13:1-9. Each person in this world only has this 2 options in their life, Repent and got saved or perish and got damped in hell, no third option.

And I also want to declare war with the polices that God will judge them justly. These people should reap what they sow. God will make them regret doing that. If we let those people continue their wickedness, they will just make other civilians suffer too. I hope that God will remove them from that system, bring them low until they repent and cry out to the Lord for mercy. The police department should be filled with god-feared men, they should be the defender of the fatherless and the poor, not gain control over the weak.

My father's case will be brought to the court in short future. Though it seems impossible if I use my own wisdom for an ant to face an elephant, but I always believe, I have faith that God is Mighty. For nothing is impossible with God (Luke 1:37).

My God is Mighty in the Battle, He never lost any war, one of his angel can destroy the great multitude of enemy. He is Defender of His children. If God is for us, who can be against us? (Romans 8:31)

My brethrens, please pray for my family's matter that God will bring justice to those people and God show mercy to my father for his error.

I am happy that now my father is a devoted Christian, even in the prison, he read Bible and always pray. He always cries to God for mercy. And my mother's faith can move the mountain. God always want to see her pray and talk to Him, she is always waken up in the midnight and spend hours in pray. My brothers and sister, God always try to convince them, and they are learning to know God closer too.

Ooo..my God, I thank you that you bring revival in my family. I always want to meet my family again in heaven and you answer my prayers through this problems. I love you, Jesus. I will stand strong in my faith and my calling. To make her (God's churches) holy, cleansing her by washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless (Ephesians 5:26-27).

God is our Stronghold. our Rock, our Defender. Praise be to God. Amen

No comments: