Tuesday 9 September 2008

Big Bang Project (10 September 2008)

Scientists in Switzerland today (10 September 2008) begin their attempt to recreate the Big Bang using a £5 billion machine that fires sub-atomic particles into each other at close to the speed of light. Some fear that, in their attempts to discover more about the origins of the universe, the boffins will inadvertently create a black hole, causing the destruction of the earth and all human life.

---------------------------------------

My friends, can you imagine that huge amount of money, £5 billion ($9 billion)? It can feed all the people in this world (6.6 billion) with meal that cost about $1.36 each. But why those scientists still make effort to do that? The only objective is this: To Prove that God doesn't Exist.

But, I rejoice in my heart when I saw this news because I know that this megabuck project will prove otherwise, I am 100% sure that in the end, it will prove that God is really exist. I believe that this project will fail and the conclusion that we will get is like this: even when the cleverest people in this world are gathered together, all of them are foolish before God.

  • They can't even create a simple microorganism, virus, etc. Human even died because of that small, small things.
  • They can't even find out solution to cure cancers, AIDS, SARS, etc.
  • They can't be immortal men. They certainly will face death, no matter how clever, how rich, how powerful, how famous they are. They will surely die.
  • They can't be against their aging process. Botox, plastic surgery, etc just a camouflage. They just deceiving themselves and others.

  • Yes, they can make transgenic plant, animal clonning, even tube babies. But all of them came out from living things, not out of nothing. How can they create the whole universe?
  • Yes, they can send apollos to the galaxy. But it just to prove that God is great. Majestic is works of His hands.
  • Yes, they can make aeroplane (flying), submarine (diving underwater), tractor (powerful), forklift, autoclave (for incubation), drilling (for mining), etc. But, where they got the idea for that? Aeroplane = bird, submarine = fish, tractor = elephant, forklift = giraffe, autoclave = mother's womb, drilling = ants, etc. We learned it from our nature, in the other words, God teaches us. He gives us wisdom to help us, to make our life easier. He said to men, 'Be fruitful and increase in number, fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground (Genesis 1:28)'.

But, with all that limitance, still, now mankind are trying to become like God, they want to create universe, they want to be God for themselves. How foolish they are. Why don't they try to create the most simple microorganism first, then if they can do that, they can now begin to think greater project. For me, myself, I know for sure, even my intellect, my brain, my understanding confirm that. I am an engineer, I do scientific works too. But, I am not foolish. I believe that the fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding (Proverbs 9:10). Since I believed in Jesus, I can testify through my grade that even though I spend more time with God rather than for study, for my thesis, but I excel in everything I do. God enlarge my brain. It is God's blessing, not by my might, my wisdom, but because I fear the Lord, He gave me wisdom.

The different between me right now and my past is this: in the past, I was like Israelites, walk round and round in the desert for 40 years because I never asked God, but right now, since I always ask God what to do, He straighten my way. I am not losing time, but in fact, I gain more time, I can worship my God and I can also do my activity fruitfully. My friends always busy with their thesis, they can't even sleep well, they are in University from 8 am till 18 pm. I should as busy as them, but God help me, when I found dead end, I just go and pray, then, wisdom come, I always be able to find solution for my problems everytime I look for God. He is faithful God, He stands on His Word written in the Bible. I praise and worship Him for His love and faithfulness, His blessing and grace to me.

My friends, It doesn't need a genius

  • To believe that God is exist and created the heavens and the earth (Genesis 1:1).
  • To cure those kind of illness, which in fact, even a small child can do that. I have seen in my life, that through faith and prayers, many that sick got healed, instanteously. Jesus answered and said to them, Truly I say to you, If you have faith, and doubt not, you shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if you shall say to this mountain, Be you removed, and be you cast into the sea; it shall be done (Matthew 21:21). With faith and righteousness, everything you ask will be given to you. The prayer of the righteous man is powerful and effective (James 5:16).
  • To be youthful as young man, even though you are 85 year old. Caleb said, "So here I am today, eighty-five years old! I am still as strong today as the day Moses sent me out; I'm just as vigorous to go out to battle now as I was then (Joshua 14:10-11)".
  • To bear a child even though you are barren and as good as dead. By faith Abraham, even though he was past age -- and Sarah herself was barren -- was enable to become a father because he considered Him faithful who had made the promise (Hebrews 11:11-12). All of this happened because God is really exist.

Bible clearly said, By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible (Hebrews 11:3). He created this universe in 6 days (literally), not through billion of years. If you keep thinking like that, think otherwise from now on. Think that your brain is so tiny before God. It is written: I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate. Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know Him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe (1 Corinthians 1:19-21). For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength (1 Corinthians 1:25).

My friends, please compare your own wisdom and God's wisdom, who created all things, JESUS CHRIST. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together (Collosians 1:15-17).

This is the real comparison. So start marveling, how majestic and great our God is, God of heavens and earth, Jesus Christ.

Earth compared with other planets

Other planets compared with the Sun

Sun (with pointer) compared with other stars

Arcturus (in the middle front) compared with other bigger stars

And you know what, Antares is just the 15th brightest star in the sky. It is more than 1000 light years away. And it is the only things that we know until right now. We don't have enough telescope to see the whole galaxies. Can you imagine where your little tiny brain is? Can you imagine how small you are and how great God is? He created all of these things. Do you still think that you are something which in fact you are nothing?

Galatians 6:3

For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.

My friends, it is good to be logical, I also a logical man. But don't you know that even science doesn't sound logical? It has a lot of assumptions too. And if they can't find good bases for their argument, they just said, 'Yes, it happened for billion of years, so nobody can prove it. Or they said, the condition to make it happen should be very extreme, so that nobody can prove it, like what Einstein said with his relativity theory, he said, it must be under the speed of light, 3.10e8. Finally, we have that instrument, this is what the Big Bang Project try to do. Let's prove it, my friends. Will you believe that God is really exist, that Jesus is the Son of the Living God if this project fail? I will burn my Bible and declare myself as an atheist if Big Bang Theory is right, if God didn't create this universe by His Word. To all my atheist friends, will accept my invitation?

And to those who are Christian but still believe in Evolution Theory, I laugh at you. You said you are a Christian, but you also believe that your ancestor come from apes. Please then, you tell me, which one of these is your ancestor?


Do you really think that your great great parent were these kind of animals? See your own children, your own husband/wife, friends, brethrens, do you see monkey face on them?

I hope that right now, you stop thinking that your friends, relative, even you, yourself look like this picture below.


God bless you

1 comment:

yassy123 said...

in my opinion i think.. this project its really a waste of time..because there are more important things that need to be taken care of.. for example. finding the cure for aid,,, help all the poor people they all need all that money more than anything besides wasting it in a project atht aint worth it because its not sure that its going to work why risk so many lifes... people should be happy that they still live because not everyone have that gift so many paople wiah they have health and .. wrell whatever you scientist want to do double think about it because once earth responde to the propject and something go wrong then dont even try to look back because its going to be too late .. well gud luck people and remenber you aint god or nobody to be risking so many lifes and think about your familes to..
thank you