Sunday 15 June 2008

My Reason for Posting many Hard Articles

To all my Christian and Catholic friends...

I am really sure that some of you now have hatred toward me because of the way I am confronting you with something you believe. No matter how I try to justify myself in front of you right now, I would look like a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

I really care less about what other people think about me. But, please to the one who think that I have the Word but lack of love, let me for the very first time, give my reason to you why I did it.

First of all, I did it intentionally. I confronted people with their wrongdoing, their sinful life, their shameful attitude, I condemned their sins, their acts, their behaviour. You will think that I am too harsh and most of you would think that I have no love in my messages. You are welcome to say like that.

If you read my articles, you will see the differences between me and other preacher who also used MP to spread the Gospel. If most of them talk about Love of God, Blessing of God, everybody would like it. Many big churches, famous pastors sometimes commercialize it, they make books, CDs, etc. They gain wealth from it because people in the world like it. But I chose unpopular side by talking about Justice of God. God who spared not the ancient world during Noah's time, God who spared not Sodom and Gomorrah, God who spared not his angels who sinned, God who spared not Israel, his chosen nation, and God who even spared not his only begotten Son, Jesus Christ. You should familiar with these words 'Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?'

I want you to know the side of Jesus you don't want to see. His Justice. I would preach to everybody like there would be no tomorrow, like I would never see them again. In the next 5 minutes, anything could happen, God can call anybody all the time, or rapture can take place anytime. This is my love, this is my intention that hardly can be seen by you. I don't want you to miss your heaven. I don't want you to believe that you are already get your heaven, which in fact, that's just your imaginary heaven, heaven that never exist. I want you to think seriously about your eternity. I want you not to joke with God.

I will do anything to do that, if I have to confront you with the Bible, I will do it, if I have to tell your mistakes against the Bible, I will do it. Especially in this MP, people could easily read and go, never read anymore. I always think how the best way that within that short time, I would be able to make them tremble and ask God...'God, is this mad man, Alvin, telling the truth or he just another false teacher, another drug seller in the station who want to advertise himself using God's Word.'

The reason I used harsh words is because I believe so much in teamwork. I never tried to winning soul to Christ for myself, I care less about crown in heaven. I really don't care about who will harvest the soul, I just care about God's business, to bring soul to heaven. I want to be involved in making angels in heaven rejoice, hold a party for every soul come to heaven.

I would say right now, I look like a sower, who sow the seeds, some of them were eaten by birds (they read my messages but get nothing, even pissed off, they even remove me from their contact), some of them fell on rocky places, some of the fell on thorns. They are agree with me for some time but then leave. And some of them fell on good soil. My message start to quickening in their heart, they become uncomfortable about their sinful life and start looking for answer.

I really believe in teamwork in God's field. Some people make the soil ready, other sow the seeds, water them, and harvest them. But God is the one who makes the seeds grow. Right now, because of my limitance, I can't be with you to show myself, who am I. I am the one who can only say such a word but not able to do that. I do what I preach. God also put burden in my heart about my country, Indonesia. I really want them to know the truth about Christ. Right now, I am looking partners who have the same burden to share our burden one another, to pray for our country until God's hands come down greatly in Indonesia. Indonesia with its situation right now, need touch of God. There is no other way to help our people, our nation, except by God's power.

The method I used seem peculiar too. But it is also wisdom from God. I learned from Apostle Paul. He used hard teaching, but also he showed love in it. You can easily see his love since he already finished his race and you have seen the effect from his life. But, how about me? Can't you see love in my life? Don't answer it, it is just retorical question.

Do you know why in some cases, he wrote two letters for the same people/person, e.g: Corinthians, Thessalonians, Timothy. If you read through all the first letters, he gave so much instruction, warning, rebuking, correction, etc. His letters are really hard teaching.

Then, after quite some time (you would not think that he send 2 letters at the same time right?) he sent the second letter to build up the faith of the church there. It can be seen here after his first letter full of correction and warning, he wrote in the second letter like this...

2 Corinthians 7:9-10
Now I rejoice
, not that you were made sorry, but that you sorrowed to repentance: for you were made sorry after a godly manner, that you might receive damage by us in nothing. For godly sorrow works repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world works death.

I do believe in teamwork and I do believe in godly sorrow works repentance to salvation.

No comments: