Wednesday 27 August 2008

God never give up on you

My friends, this morning, God gave me a new revelation. He changed my perspective instantaneously. Before today, unconciously I blamed the world's problem to other people. I knew that world is going to an end, because Bible said so. But people contribute no less to make it faster. Food crisis, energy crisis happened because we have too many people on this planet. Right now, the world population is about 6.6 billion and in 2050 it will increase to 10-11 billion. Can you imagine that? The space to plant crops is reducing exponentially because people need to build houses, it will make food is getting scarce to find. I believe that there will be a huge gap in the shortcoming future.

In my heart, I was always thinking, why the people can't stop giving birth, there are a lot of contraception tools (medically, e.g: like pills, or physically, e.g: condoms, or spirals, etc) to reduce the birthrate. I believe that many people have the same thought as mine. If you see people in Africa, many of them suffer because of famine, their lives are so poor, they starve, but still, I condemned them. I said in my heart, 'This happened because you people, uneducated, just know how to have pleasure by having sex, but don't think further, you are short-sighted people, why don't you stop making babies.' God, I am sorry for my wicked thought.

This morning, God gave me insight. He said, 'Alvin, if you saw new babies are born, rejoice in your heart because it means that I, God, still don't give up on men. Those people who are suffer, don't you think I care less? You are wrong, Alvin. I think about them every seconds. I am the One who created them, not you, Alvin. Who are you, O man, to talk back to God (Romans 9:20)?'

Yes, God is sad when He see his own creations begin to curse Him, blame Him for everything on this earth, but still He is patient with these people, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone come to repentance.

He can bring this world to an end anytime, He is GOD, not man. Just imagine if your wife betrays you, imagine if your own child hates you, if your friends despise you. That's what happen to God. His own creation make joke of Him, despise Him, curse Him, blame Him. But still, He doesn't give up on them. He never get tired to make life. God is Life, God is Love, God is God. He dealt with people one by one, since their beginning, even before He formed you in the womb He knew you (Jeremiah 1:5). And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered (Matthew 10:30). Do you think God care them less than you, my friends?

Psalms 139:14

I will praise you; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are your works; and that my soul knows right well.

Jesus wept (John 11:35) when He see they suffer

He had compassion on the people and healed their sick (Matthew 14:14). He fed His sheep. He said, 'I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. I know my sheep and my sheep know me (John 10:14)

Jesus open the way for those who are in agony, in pain, in stressful life. Jesus welcomed the little children and said, 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.

He said to people who tired, 'Come to me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light (Matthew 11:28-30). He loves them more than anyone of you, my friends.

He casted away the demons who make people suffered: spirit of poverty, spirit of sickness, spirit of trouble, spirit of death, spirit of addiction, spirit of fear, spirit of timidity, spirit of wickedness.

He healed the sick, blind men, the leper, the brokenhearted, paralytic, woman with bleeding, dumb, withered hand, crippled woman, woman with dropsy, etc.

He taught those who are sincere, He gave them revelation, gave them a new heart, gave them the way, the truth, and the life. He showed them the way to God, the Father.

He rebuke the people who are self-righteous, hypocrites, greedy, hateful, pride, haughty, who oppress the poor, fatherless. He ate with tax collectors and 'sinners'. He has come not to call the righteous, but sinners (Matthew 9:13).

He judge not by appearance, but with the right judgment. He sees through your heart. You don't need to be famous, to be clever, to be handsome or beautiful, to be rich, to be anything you can tell, you accept you as you are. He sees your heart, not your appearance. You are fearfully and wonderfully made by Him, you are His own image (Genesis 1:27). I am Asian, you are African, American, European, Australian, etc. He loves all of us. For God does not show favoritism (Romans 2:11).

Acts 10:34-35

Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that fears him, and works righteousness, is accepted with him.

He was here, on this earth 2000 years ago, He was crucified by His own creations, but do you what He said for them, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing (Luke 23:34)." If He isn't God, if He isn't Love, He would hold grudge on those people and give up on them. But, the truth is... HE DOES NOT GIVE UP WITH MEN.

He loves us, He bring us life, goodness, joy, peace, love, hope, blessing, grace. He provide us. He said, 'Do not worry about your life, what you will eat, or about your body, what will you wear. Life is more than food, and the body is more than clothes. Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn, yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds? But seek His Kingdom, and these things, will be given to you as well (Luke 12:22-34).

He teach us to: love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you. On the contrary: If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.

He teach us Love, the Divine Love, not Lust, not Tradeoff.

When we fell into temptation, and feel sorry for it. He stand before us as our advocate with the Father. He speaks for us. He said; And the Father loves us because Jesus love us. As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.

1 John 2:1-2

My little children, these things write I to you, that you sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for our's only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Jesus is image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities, all things were created by Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. And He is the head of the body, the church, He is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything He might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all His fullness dwell in Him, and through Him to reconcile to Himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through His blood, shed on the cross (Collosians 1:15-20).

This is Peace that Jesus always talking about, not peace of the world, but peace in the heart, that your sins condemning you no more. He said, 'Peace I leave with you, my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid (John 14:27).

Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior. But now he has reconciled you by Christ's physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation— if you continue in your faith, established and firm, not moved from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven (Collosians 1:21-23).

This is the Gospel that set us free

My friends, whoever you are. I know that we face problems every time. It is a pity if you are struggling alone, no help from others. God is willing to help you. What you need now is just this:

You need Jesus

Open your heart for Him, As has just been said: "Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion. Repentance toward God and faith toward Jesus Christ. This Gospel will set you free. Please don't think that this is foolishness, and you denied it. Your logic is stupid before God, your brain is tiny compare to God love for you.

1 Corinthians 1:18-21

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.

My friends who have Jesus inside you, please. Don't think about yourself. See around you, how many people are suffering? You have this Gospel, you have been set free, but why don't you care about others? Do you want to go to heaven alone? Do you don't love your God, love Jesus who died for you and saved you? Do you want to see Him empty-handed? Don't you care when you see your best friends are walking straight to hell, without somebody give them this Gospel? Does persecution make you scare? Do you ashamed of this Gospel? Are you Children of God or not?

Romans 1:16

I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

1 Corinthians 9:16

Yet when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast, for I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!

2 Timothy 3:12

In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted.

Mark 8:38

If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his Father's glory with the holy angels

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blognya Menarik. akan saya tunggu updates berikutnya.
Salam kenal.

GBU