Friday 1 June 2007

My Life is Beautiful







I really thank to Jesus, who found me here
So I am not lost here, but strenghening in faith
He send a college of me, to make me draw near to God
He lead my way here to meet with other believer
and grow up together..

I fell happy now, I put my trust in Jesus
I want to be humble and self-controlled
Hard to be tempted, and always be thirsty of gospel

I know now, my life is not the same anymore
I want to be better and better
And enjoy everything God has made for me
I won't worry about my future or anything else in this world
I already put aside my critical thinking about Christianity
I just want to believe like a children
I just want to put my faith in You

Please make me always remember,
that I have God who always be with me.
be my Guide, My Lamp, My great Almighty

No comments: