Sunday 23 November 2008

I am back

First of all, I want to thank God and everybody that care and love me, that always be there and encourage me. I am blessed and strengthened a lot during these days. Since last week I have finished my obligation in my Master program. I have graduated from Chemical Engineering with satisfication. I got MSc degree and I am now an engineer. Though for me, it doesn't mean anything for God has put vision in my heart about what to do next, which not necessarily related to engineering. But I still did my program seriously and tried my best to get the best result and God helps me a lot. For it is from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever! Amen (Romans 11:36).

I dedicate this certificate to God and my family, especially to my father for he has worked hard to help my finance here. But if God wants me to burn this certificate, I will do that without hesitation. I lied not, my conscious is clear. God is my witness. This certificate means nothing to me. Between Alvin, MSc and brother Alvin give me no difference. I don't need title. I will always be your brother. I will always still be the same person, today and tomorrow.

My first ambition and all the reason why I came to Germany has already changed. God renewed my mind and my heart. I was a logic man before, who always tried hard to be the best, perfectionist, can't tolerate any mistakes and failures, single-fighter, selfish. I was always be part of the top ranking in the class since I was in elementary school. In my mind, there is no place for something that can't be grasped by science, so called faith. But God captived my heart, He called and changed me. I am now spiritual man who live by faith, not by sight. I despise my brain, my wisdom, my knowledge, my understanding. If I can't glorify God with this brain, why should I have it? It is better for me to be dumb but God is glorified, rather than to be "wise" but belittle God.

I find that living a life like this: depending strongly onto God, having faith like a child, believing that He is the loving Father and that I was fearfully and wonderfully created by Him is much more fun and enjoyable. I can say to myself: "Alvin, what should you worry for? His ways, His thoughts is greater than yours, His plans are much better than yours and not plans to harm you, but plans to prosper. God is your Father. He will take care everything for you. As long as you are committed fully onto Him, He will give you desire of your heart. So, Alvin, what are you afraid of?" For the Bible said "If God is for us, who can be against us? (Romans 8:31). This is the life that I longing to have, I have searched for eternity long and found: There is none like You, God of heavens and earth. Jesus is my Saviour, my King and my Lord. I am so happy because I have God in my life.

Isaiah 55:8-9

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Though for many people, it is foolishness to believe that Jesus is Christ and Saviour. Son of Man and also Son of God who came down from heaven to save the whole world 2000 years ago, died on the cross for my sins and resurrected on the third day, went up to heaven, sit on the right hand of God the Father. But for me, it is the power of God, it give me hope and answer all my questions and problems. An empty grave is there to prove my Saviour lives. Because Jesus lives, I can face tomorrow, because He lives, all fear is gone, because I know He holds my future and life is worth the living just because He lives.

So for me, since I have found the pearl, I will sell everything to buy that pearl. Everything outside God is meaningless, including my Master degree certificate. This degree is just an attribute to shut the mouth of people who like to insult others or boast about themselves, who has pride and self-righteous. I am afraid to be that kind of person since God will discipline me and it hurts. It is better for me to be like I am now. I even need you to rebuke me if you find out that I am boastful and arrogant and self-righteous. If you see my flesh pop-up, please rebuke, I would love you and thank you so much.

For I have seen many people who has good knowledge in something, who think that they understand better than most of the people, who can speak many languages, who teach others with their own wisdom, they start raising their face and walking proudly, think others unworthy, stupid and foolish. They boast about their knowledge, their intellect, their wisdom, etc. They think that they always right and others always wrong. They teach others but their purpose is not to make people understand more, gain knowledge more, but to boast about their flesh more. They like to be praised and if somebody didn't acknowledge them, they will be angry and start to fight. O, I really hate that kind of behaviour.

I always ask myself when I see people like that, "Why the people after they have knowledge and understanding, after they got good job, after they have position, their behaviour change? Why they become proud or even arrogant? Why they can't walk normally? Why they have to lift up their face? Why they stop talking with people who are not in the same level with them?" I said to God to let me not be like that for I know that God hates pride. I don't want to come back to my past, to become enemy of God again. I fear Him so much. Making Him as enemy is the terrible mistake people can make. It is dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God (Hebrews 10:31).

I want to shout to that people, "Look, I am also MSc, graduated from Germany. I am chemical engineer. I have done a lot of IQ test and my lowest is 126 and my highest is 139. Who are you people to think other less than you? Do you think you are a genius or what?" (Sorry, I am write as a fool).

God gives you brain and talent not for you to boast to others, not for making you proud, but He wants you to use it, to put it into the field and to be fruitful. If God gave you 5 talents, bring Him 10, if God gave you 2, bring Him 4. Use them to glorify God, to help people, the needy, the poor, the helpless, the fatherless, the homeless and those who still under yoke of satan. Your brain is from God, He can take it back anytime He wants. No matter how genius you are, only one accident, eg: hit by car, illness or other terrible accidents, your brain that you are so proud of will be damaged and you will be nothing.

Or to those who boast about their religious life, I would also want to shout at them "Hey, you people, why are you so boastful about your knowledge? Do you know that we are just human? We can't understand God fully since if we can understand Him fully, He is no more God. If you can understand something fully, you can control and manipulate it fully too. But it is not the case with God. You are the one who are lowly and God is highly.

All of us looking to pieces of Him, that's why we need to united together, not condemn each others, not exclude yourself by making your own group and start condemning people that don't agree with your teaching and using Scripture falsely. There should not be any Baptist, Lutheran, Pentacostal, Charismatic, Methodist, or other 37000 denominations. Jesus last prayer was asking God the Father to make us one in complete unity as He and His Father are one so the world will see that God sent Jesus and love them as He love Jesus.

So, my brethrens, what are you fighting for? Saying your Baptist, Methodist, Lutheran are better? It doesn't need more than 5 minutes to find any mistakes from each denomination for we see only pieces. Water baptism is just the symbol of repentance, it is done to fulfill all the righteousness. Remember that the man who died next to Jesus didn't have time to be baptized, but now he is in paradise. 5 Solas have weaknesses. Speaking in tongue could also be counterfeit. Faith alone is never written in the Bible. Or do you want to keep arguing about doctrines, teaching people to observe law, telling people that your church is the most righteous church? What will you get at the end of the day if you fighting each other over doctrines? Nobody is converted and devil is happy.

There is one simple rule for us: If you have Jesus inside you, and I have Jesus inside me, we are one. So, my friends, if you don't have Jesus inside you, I have Jesus inside me, I need to share it with you. And if you don't have Jesus inside you, not sure about your salvation, Holy Spirit, heaven...stop teaching others for you are in great danger being false prophets and stumbling block. I warn you because I love you. If you mislead the children to fall into sins, it is better for you to put the millstone on your neck and be drown in the depth of sea.

Do you know that some of us are the eyes, some of us are the hands, some of us are the ears, etc in the body of Christ? We must stick together. We should have unity of faith, the same Spirit so that we can see the whole picture of God together. Join our pieces, our puzzle at hands and see broader way and understand God more.

So, my brethrens who have been arrogant and self-righteous. Allow me to talk as a fool again. If you read the Bible everyday, I also do. If you preach only in internet, I preach to everybody I speak with, in internet and also in real life (go and ask my friends here if you don't believe me), if you teach about Bible, I am not only teach it but also practice it. But I am not like you. I am willing to be taught and listen to somebody, even they are younger in Lord than me. I like to be rebuked, to be corrected if I am wrong and if I am not sure about something, I will say "Sorry, I don't know. God has not revealed to me".

And if I should correct, rebuke something or somebody, I always bring Bible verses to them and interprete with another Bible verses for I believe that Bible has authority. Follow and obey. And Bible interpretes Bible. I will not listen to anybody that saying "My conclusion is...., my interpretation is...." It is all about God, not about you and me. It is God's interpretation through your Holy Spirit and those who have the Holy Spirit will all agree.

Thanks God that I can discern the spirits, I know who are hypocrites, not genuine born-again Christians and who are true believers for I also read other's articles. My Spirit get burned when I read other true believers' writing for their Spirit touch mine and because it comes from the same Spirit, I am blessed. But my Spirit will raise a big question mark if I see people teach from their own wisdom. Some people might not feel anything, but I am so sensitive about it. Sometimes God wants me just to pray for them, sometimes He wants me to jump into their articles and give them comments with Scriptures and "disturb" them in order they maybe realize their mistake and ask God's forgiveness. And I bring other witnesses to see whether I am in the right position to correct them or actually, I am the one who are wrong. For it is dangerous, if my flesh who pop-up everywhere, I just make myself in danger, I will become more like stumbling block for others than blessing channel to them.

"Humble yourselves before God and He will teach you. You should serve people not lord over them. Don't be self-righteous."

The reason I didn't write for awhile is not only because I have to prepare for my defence last week and I have started to work again, but also I am tired spiritually. Physically, I work daily from 9 am till 6 pm, it really exhausted me. And spiritually, I got depressed when I heard some of my own brothers and sisters called me "false teacher, false prophet, foolish man". It hurts my heart a lot. It causes a lot of damage to me." I spent hours to create one article, I check it again and again, word by word for I am afraid that it is my flesh who pop up, not Holy Spirit in me. I am really afraid to mislead people to go against God. But no matter what I did, people still call me false teacher, fool, etc. Can somebody who graduate from Master Chemical Engineering be a fool?

I teach "repentance toward God and faith toward Jesus Christ" "justification by faith but faith without deeds is dead" "Faith alone is not enough" "Bible alone is not enough, we need Holy Spirit to interprete it" "observing law, works can't justify people" "Christians should carry their own cross daily, suffer persecution and tribulation" "prosperity gospel is non-sense" "we live by Spirit not by following law" "we need to live holy life for without holiness, no man can see God" "Going to heaven is not easy" "Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, no one can come to the Father except through Him" "All the famines, disasters, crisis also come from God to punish those who don't live according to His commandment and give other warning" "God is love but He is just" "We are on the last days" "Jesus is coming soon" "There are only 2 place for eternity: heaven and hell" "Love your God and love your neighbours" And you still call me a fool? a false prophet? (Sorry, I am talking like a fool, but some people really force me to do that).

Here, I would like to defend myself when people said that "I am foolish, I am false prophet, I am false teacher, I am child of devil". I tell you the truth, many people said that to me and they spread that news to others. One by one, people kick me out from their friend list. And it hurts me. It really hurts me. I have thought that after I finished my Master, I just want to come out from this crowd of people. I am tired of this. I will let them do whatever they want. For in my opinion, I have done my parts. But God didn't allow me to do that. He still keep the burden in my heart about people in this site. I am afraid that they will become a prey of many false teacher, who are not genuine born again, but acknowledge themselves as Christians, Children of God.

My suggestion to all of you, "Leave this Multiply if you don't have enough foundation. The more articles you read, the more you will get confuse since many of them contain poison. Or find the people that you acknowledge to have the truth, that handle the Word of God with fear and tremble." Always ask their testimony of born again first, see also their fruits, how they deal with questions, with people. If they don't have patience, self-control, love, leave them, they are not children of God, not genuine born again Christian. They are blind people who leads other blind, both of you will fall into the pit.

These days, I just tried to find my quite time with God, to listen to Him, to be fillled by Him. I pour out my weaknesses, my tiredness to God. I need to come to His spring to get refreshment. I said to God, "God, I acknowledge them as my brothers and sisters, but they acknowledge me as enemy. I am tired of this. I will allow them to do whatever they want. I just want to be with you, don't give me burden about their souls anymore. They are stiff-necked. No matter how I tried to remind them, they don't listen. They do me more harm than good. Let me prepare my battle in Indonesia and allow me to leave this site."

And devil also tried his ways to come and win my soul back. Devil tempted me to come back to my past, and he won for quite some time. I commited sins that I shouldn't do it (for some people it is normal, not sin, but for me, it is a great sin). I admitted that, asked God's forgiveness and confessed to brothers and sisters that care about me and ask their prayers. For I believe that only God who can forgive sins, but confessing sin to each other is the best way to shame the devil.

James 5:16

Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

I really think of quiting. But God didn't allow me to do that. God encouraged me through my brothers and sisters who love me so much, who miss me. And it gives me hope, I love them too. Though I believe that they are can stand firm without me, but as we are all human, we need encouragement from each others, rebuke, correction, care to sharpen our faith in Jesus Christ. I believe that I have the Fire to burn their Spirit. God didn't take the burden from me, He keep encouraging me through my family in Christ. Here I am, my family in Christ. I am back, sound and fine. Thank you so much for your encouragement. I love you all.

I will stop listening to what other people think of me. That's none of my business. I will just obey and follow God, if He still want me to be here, I will be here, if He said it is enough, I will be quit. But for now, He wants me to stay. And for your record, I am not a fool whether you like it or not, I am MSc now. (Sorry if you think I boastful, some people force me to do this). I teach based on my experience, not by other's writing or video. I learn it from my daily walk with God.

My friends, I don't want to be self-righteous. I don't use sweet talk or deceptive words to win your attention. I also respect your freewill. You can call me anything, I will not be angry with you. For I don't care. Judge by yourself through reading my articles: Do I have the word of God or not? Am I false prophet or not?

For it is my job to make you open your Bible and read by yourselves, to scatter and destroy your faith that still built on the sand, to destroy your imaginary heaven, and it is my job to tell you that if you don't understand the Scripture, kneel down and humble yourselves before God, ask Him to teach you directly, I don't want you to depend so much on "men of God" for I am afraid you will not be able to discern their spirits for many false teachers there, wolves under sheepskin. Stop your dependency to the men (pastors, evangelists, preachers, workers, etc) but God alone. But I remind you, God can speak and teach you through them. And not only through them, Jesus can speak to you through your family member, your colleges, your friends who even are not men of God. If you see Jesus in them, follow and obey. 100% obedient. But if you see their flesh pop-up, remind them, try to with their soul back. Do not condemn them for you could also be in their position. Everybody can fall, including you for Bible said, "If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of ungodly and the sinner (1 Peter 4:18).

Judge by your Spirit. Who am I? Brother or enemy? It is up to you, my friends. God bless you

No comments: