Tuesday 30 January 2007

Me and JC

Until now, I still amazed with your great works on me
JC, I can't understand your plan on me at all
I never imagine about these things, and also don't dare to dream like these
It's too good to be true,
I can't ask you more for these things
My life filled with so much blesses and miracles,
That you provide me,

Sorry for keeping you wait untul my heart open for you
Sorry for my selfishness and all the bad things I've done
Even right now, I still do something not right in front of you

I put my trust in you, God..but still, I am only human,
Sometimes my flesh desires overcome my faith in You
I always tried your patience, but
I tried and tried to be a good person that You like

Please guide me in you Way..
I don't have any desire to walk on my own,
I don't want to move alone,
I believe in You..You are my God, my precious one..

This is my commitment to you,
I will always read this again and again..
To remind me how great You are,
how many things You have done
for the sake of me and my family..
Thank you, Lord..Miss ya, Dad..

Alvin

No comments: